Darren Not Deron

As I look up to where Donnie lives from the parking lot. I see Chris leaving Donnie's place. My first thought was, what is the nigga doing here. My other thought was why is this nigga always around. I get out the car and slam my door. "Yo Chris!" He keeps walking. "Yo Chris, aye man!" He still walks to what looks like a car I run up to catch him. "Aye Chris, yo what up man?" "Yea Deron what's good." "Hey I was looking for Donnie is he home?" He give me an answer that just made me want to really step to him. "You try calling him." I suck my teeth then say, "Well yea but I got no answer. I figured you would know seeing how you just left his place and all. I know you don't live there and I know you don't have no key." He closes he car door them come to the other side of the car. "Man what's your problem?" "What you mean I don't see a problem. You trying to make one." "You tell me hood boy." At that moment I was really ready to beat this nigga ass. "Oh I got yo hood boy, pretty boy. Matter fact let just get to it. Fuck is wit you and Donnie. Y'all best friends now or are you fuckin him. You one of them dick riders." Then Chris stepped up to my face then stepped back. He had a big grin on as he walk back to get in to his car. He started the car then rolled down the window and said, "How about you ask your bro, hood boy. Thats the third and last time you tired me the fourth won't happen." Then in a screech he pulled off. Pissed as hell I walk up to Donnie door and bang on his shit. Fuck was that nigga talk about I tired him three times I know about two of the times. At that moment I did not care I needed to talk to Donnie. "Donnie! Aye man open up." It was silence and I banged again. "Donnie! Bro I know you here man, open up." Donnie then opens the door.