I Gotta Know

Then the door flys open. Luckily it's just Ray. "Oh hell no Romeo, not now." Chris laughs and said "Sup Ray." "Hey Zaddy, but y'all can't be touchy to night. Did you know Deron made this a gram event." I rolled my eyes and said, "Yea Chris just told me." I jumped back as we hear a knock at the door. "Bro, open up you here?" Ray answered the door like she was waiting for her man to fuck her. "Yes, hello, can I help you?" "All shit, good you here. Aye Chris help me with some stuff in my car. Chris follows Deron and Ray looks back at me with wide eyes. " you need my help bro." Naw, we got it." An hour later I got more people then I like to even call on my phon in my house. I look across the room and see Deron with one girl after another. I shake my head, then sit on my counter in the kitchen and throw my head back with my eyes closed. Next I feel a hand cover my face and one hand running up my leg. I smile and bite my lip . Trying to hold back from calling out a name. Once I feel the hand move I look and see a girl thick as ever in the hips and ass. In my head I said ok porn star. She flips this blonde hair that should of never been on her head back. "Dam sexy why you over here alone." The next thing I knew before I could even speak I see Ray slide the girl over and she gets her body between my legs. As she pulled back her hair that touched the back of her legs. "Um sorry Malibu Stacy, but this man is mine." I smiled and warped my arms around ray's neck. I licked my lips and said, " Sorry ma, she don't share." I said with the deepest voice I could make come out but yet sound so smooth. As she walks off I see Chris on one side of the house looking at me smiling and then look the other way to see Deron coming over with a girl. Hours later everyone is gone but me Chris, Deron And Ray.