His Hidden Hour Glass

Soon as I got home I ran to my room. I laid out the pictures and the book I took from my gramps house on my bed. My phone rang and I saw it was Deron. I ignored it and flipped through the pictures. Deron called again and again and again. Still I didn't answer his call. These pictures had me in shock, I was looking at black and white pictures of a man. Who looked just like me, not only did he look like me but he was well dressed. He was an army man, he even had a picture of himself with a female actress. One of how I idolize I stop before going through all the pictures. I reached for the leather bound book. As I untied the string around it. I heard a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes and shouted."Deron this better not be you or" I open the door and find Chris at my door. Wet from the rain and with a bag in his hand. I looked him over taking in all of this man's body. "Hey Don" " Yo, it Donnie we not cool like that to be giving nicknames." I snapped out of my stare and daydream to say. "My bad man, I was just trying to be friendly." He said in a tone so sweet to make you give me the side eye. "Sup, what can I help you wit." "So?" He said with a slight pause as he looked at the rain. "So what?" I replied, "Can I come in I was gone watch my friends place while he out of town, but dum ass took the key." "Okay, why you can't just go back home and see if he can send you a spare or get management to open it." I said still looking him up and down. Also forgetting that management is gone for the day and even then they still would not let him in. "I would but they closed and my little brother borrowed my car for the week." I smacked my lips like I didn't want him in but said. "Ight let me get you some towels too. Yo wet ass not fuckin up my couch." I pointed him to the bathroom and headed to the place were I keep towels for guest. I heard the shower going and place the towel on the door. Next I know Chris is in front of me with nothing but a towel on and all wet.