His Hidden Hour Glass

I looked at Ray with a smile. " This is Chris, Chris this is my friend Ray." Ray smiles and extends her hand and said. "Hi i'm the best friend, he just don't know it yet." Chris laughs then shakes ray hand. "So, is this Chris who helped you move your pops or you got the wrong door Chris?" I look at Ray like what is she talking about and then Chris said. "Wrong door, but nice to know he got a type when it comes to names." They laugh and I look at them both as if to say fuck you. "Well I'm about to go, my brother is here with my car." Ray stops Chris and said, "So we'll see you tonight." "Why would we do that?" Because you two are my dates to this party I am going to." "I mean I'm down if it's ok with you sleepyhead." "It's Donnie, and maybe I might..." Ray stops me to say, " um, no you going and so is he hints why I am here early to go shopping." She then looks at Chris. "Be here at 10pm to pick us up fly boy." Chris laughs and then nods and walks out the door. I try my best not to smile as he leaves with his last look over to me. He knew I wanted to so he just flashed a smile at me. " Wrong door Chris is cute." " I guess, he just a friend to me and how you know about the other Chris you called out." I replied, " Deron, and you can play like you not gay to them other hoes, but this Ray she knows the real tea." I walked out with out a word to my room and closed the door. Ray runs up and starts to bang on my door. "Donnie you better be getting dressed." " Nope I am in my bed. I lie and say as I get ready to head out. "Don't make me come in there Romeo, you got till 3 ." As she starts to count I slip on my shoes and head to the door. Once she got to 3 I swing the door open and she looks me up and down. "You better had." She said and laughed as we made our way to my car.