Darren Not Deron

Moesha Banks, She was the first to make it feel right. To just hide it and lie about what I knew no one would approve. Oh girl was 5'9 thick as hell and I called her Moe the Moe Stalker. She knew everything on me. At least the shit I let her know. Shit did not even last Moe stalker turned to Moe hoe Moe. She ended fucking my boy. Mind you we was at the school so I saw the shit happen. You ever been so mad that a yell or words won't come out. Then I thought why be mad just cut her ass off. Next I knew I not only cut her off. But shit transferred to a different high school. That's when shit got real. I woke up late for class. Still with no car I went to class by bus. As I was on the bus. I thought about the last time this same thing happened. That day I was so glade it was my computer class. I let my self fall in to a day dream of what happened back then as I waited for the bus to stop in font of the school. I walked into class that day and heard. "Late again Mr. Mitchell." The only seat is next to a chick who wants it but gets on my nerves. I mean she asked me out and shit, then gone say it was for a friend. After telling her my lack of interest. She felt the need to bring her dry ass into my face to invite me to a party. "Shit alright I might come threw." I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was my girl Kim. "So Deron where you been." "Shit here wondering why yo girl over there staring at me so hard." Kim rolls her eyes. "She will be ok. She mad cause she wanted you but I called dibs." I laughed then looked at the time class was over. I looked at my phone and see Donnie mom text me and then see Donnie out side. As I head down to see him. I noticed this bad ass car sitting alone in the lot. I thought oh I got to tell Donnie about this. Then thinking just how long Donnie and I been friends. Shit we dam near family. "So Deron how about two days from now we meet up." Kim stops me just before I could get to Donnie. "Shit well see, yo girl might not let that happen tho." She smirks then walks off I think if Donnie was here. The moment she left he would of been like nasty hoe. I laughed then yell across the lot. "Donnie...Donnie....earth to Donnie.!"