I Gotta Know

"Donnie! Bro you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and then responded. "Yea I am here. I was just thinking if Ray would even come out." "Bro she will be there. You her bestie remember." He said sarcastically. Ray then hit me and mouthed what's going on. I mouthed back give me a sec. "ok Deron I will see you tonight then. Please don't bring no hard drinks to my house. Last I need is you on my couch again." "I make no promises bro, but see you soon." He said as he hung up the phone. I lay my face in my hands breath hard and said "oh shit ray I think I fucked up." Ray smiles big then pulls over in to an empty parking lot. She then turns to me and said, "so what's tea?" I look lost as to not know what she means. She rolls her eyes and said, "Don't act brand new on me now. You know what I am saying. So I will ask again, what's the tea?" I tell her about what Deron plans for the night was and her jaw drops. "What were you thinking saying yes." " I was thinking I get the tea on what all Deron knows." Ray makes this face I could only just smile at to hold from laughing. Then ray said, "First off now a bitch knows what tea is. You thought you would slip that in unnoticed." I laugh and said, "yea I thought it would work." She laughed and said, "well you tried it. Second how you gone do this when you & Chris can't keep eyes let alone hands off each other." "That's not all true. We just have a looking problem."  Ray rolls her eyes we both let out a big sigh. As ray started the car again. As I look threw my phone to call Chris. I get a phone call from my granddad. I picked up the call. "Hey Danny boy." "It's Donnie grand dad." "Sure it is." He responded, "So have you read the book yet."