His Hidden Hour Glass

I stared at Chris as he stepped closer to me. He walked in between my legs to keep me still. Knowing I still wanted to fuck up the guy he just sent off. As I sat on the counter in the kitchen of this house party. I feel Chris hands going up my legs and around my waist. Before I even let myself fall into a mood of lust and fantasy of what I wanted. I did not let myself go and think of what I would do in this moment if things was different. So I just jumped down from the counter. "Yea I'm good, thanks." At that moment ray gives Chris a soft tap on the head. "Your last as fuck Clark Kent. Where the hell you been." Chris laughs the said,"Well Ms. Lane I was on the way to you but.." I then gave Chris and ray a look and said,"I need to go to the bathroom. I instead headed for the front door and over hear ray say. "Better follow him fly boy, Romeo still needs a hero." I turned back and said,"No, I don't." Then I walked out side. I walked a few minutes away from the house to think when I heard. "sleepyhead, sleepyhead!" I kept walking knowing I could not face who was the only one to call me that name. "Donnie hold up!" I turn to Chris as he runs up. "What!?" Chris stops in front of me out of breath. "You sure you ok sleep...I mean Donnie" Chris what do you want from me." Chris looks at me as if I asked him if the sky was blue at night. "I mean I wanted to make sure..." "No Chris, I mean what do you really want from me." He puts his hands in his pockets. "Oh you askin me, was good? Like how your friend did at your place." "So we ear hustlin now, and yea was really good." Chris smirks then let's out a chuckle as he steps close to me. "I told you what I want, I want you. Some time with you and to get to know you." "Man cut the shit you know I don't roll that way." " well your girl ray seems to think other wise. You know you act like you don't, but you feel and respond like you want it more then ever." Before I could even speak Chris had me locked in his arms and was kissing me. Next I heard was foot steps coming to a stop where we stood.