The Lost Story

"What's up" Deron said in response. "So...when you gone let me out this car" I said with a laugh. We get in the house and see boxes and movers everywhere. "Baby boy!" I hear my mom shout. "Hi mom!" Deron shots back. As her and Deron laugh I side eye him. "Mom where do you need our help." "You can start in the entertainment room. Then head to the attic." My mom shouted from the bed room up stairs. As me and Deron make our way to the entertainment room as my mom likes to call it. I pass a guy so good looking. I had to stop and just admire his looks. This guy was got fine I could not take my eyes off him. He was shirt less, had chocolate skin. A body that told you he had to stay and live in the gym. As his eyes met mine. I felt my self melt into a day dream i never wanted to wake from. He then spoke to me. "Sup, I'm Chris." I shook myself and responded "Hey, Donnie." "So is your pops moving in with you?" He asked, I laughed and said. "Hell, naw he gone be with my moms till we find him a new place." "Oh ok that's what's up you helping him move." Chris tell me and I noticed him checking me out. "Yea sure,even if it was by force." Deron taps me and said,"Bro they did the den already, let's head up." "Ok, well later Chris." He smiled and said, "yea later." As me and Deron make it to the attic. Deron goes in and said, "so you know oh boy feelin you right." I give him the side eye. "Nigga shut up." "For real D he want the Dick or the ass." Deron laughed. "Bro just let it go the man got a girl most likely and I'm not in to guys." "Shit, that not what you was giving him a few minutes ago." Deron said with a smirk smile and attitude behind it. "Deron! Bro, why do you care. Why would if matter if I was feelin him or not. Why you been lately askin me all these questions. As if you trying to get to the root of something or pull something out of me." Deron turns to look at me. "Look man I was just playin but I mean if you was.." "If i was what, Deron." I cut him off and said. "You gone tell me you would be cool with it. You gone tell me it's fine and how you still gone have my back." The room gets silent then I turn to pick up a box. Deron take two lamps down and never responds. As I lift the box and head out the attic door the box breaks and what fell out made my head do loops. I was shook at what I saw in the brief moment alone I had. There was photos, letters, awards and even a book. I found my self hit with questions. As I skimmed the photos and letters and then reached for the book. Deron comes back and said, "You good D." "Yea, I'm fine just the box broke is all." I fill the box back up but put the pictures,letters, and book. Into my jacket with out Deron seeing them. Then head out the door.