His Hidden Hour Glass

I step to the side to let Chris in. We sneak pass Deron on the couch and head to my room. I close my room door behind me and sit on the edge of my bed. Chris stands near the door, arms crossed. "Man first time in your room." He said with a big grin. "Might be the last too, So what's good man." Chris uncrossed his arms. He looks to the floor then puts his hand in his pocket. "Look I know I was wrong in what I did. You knew from day one what I wanted, but you got to be honest. What we did you wanted it just as bad as I did." I look away hear all what Chris had to say, but also dreaming of what shit could happen here. In this room where I did want him so bad . Just my mind and who I am tell me I can't. "Hey..." I think about how my wants burning my skin so bad as it battles of who I need to, no have to be. "Donnie!" I snap out my thoughts and see Chris on his knees between my legs. "Look we can do whatever you want just let me be near you please." "Look man I'm not gone say I did not find what we was doing not cool, but at the same time there is just shit about me you don't know." "So tell me then, why can't you be you?" I give this look like really. "My dude that's none..., look I don't want to." "My bad you don't have to tell me, just tell me we cool." I smirk going back to my thoughts then say "Yea we cool." Chris then started to undress. " What are you doing?" "Look if I leave now yo boy out there gone wake up and see me, you gone tell him why I am here?" I think then say, " Shit, Ok but you on the floor." "Naw I on the left side move over, don't worry I won't touch you unless you want me to." I suck my teeth as Chris flops on my bed. Then the book I got from gramps house, that I been trying to read hits the floor. It pops open I look at the name on the inside of the book. The words read this book belongs to The Don. I felt like I knew the name and then thought Don is short for Donnie. Turns out the book and photos belong to my gramps. I pick up the book place it on my dresser. Then turned to look at Chris who was standing in front of me naked.