58.

Elsa's P.O.V

"What's that?" I asked as Punzie grabbed something from out of her hair bag. It was a long strip of what seemed to be paper, with a long line of snowflakes down the middle. A strip of plastic kept the snowflakes in place.

"I saw these in the store yesterday," she replied, taking off the plastic. "They're called hair tattoos."

I gulped. "H-hair tattoos?"

"Don't worry, they're washable," she replied, pressing it down gently on top of my head.

"positive?"

"Around 98.5%"

"Wait wha---"

"Anna can you pass me that wet towel by the sink? Thanks."

After a few minutes, Punzie slowly peeled off the paper, revealing the beautiful snowflakes that trailed from the side of my forehead and disappearing inside my french braid.

"Woah," I said, staring at myself in the mirror. By now I had already changed into my outfit, which was a classic off-the-shoulder dark blue dress with gems scattered around it. (A/N It's her outfit from 'Olaf's Frozen Adventure').

"Nice touch," Eragna replied from the couch, alongside Merida, who was busy typing away on her phone.

Suddenly, one of the students who had volunteered to help manage the play opened the door, dressed in all black with the words, 'STAFF' written on the back of their shirt in bold, white font.

"Hey Elsa, you have around 15 minutes before you have to be backstage," She said. "The audience is already waiting outside."

"Okay," I replied, attempting to hide the nervousness in my voice. "Thanks Bridgette."

Once she closed the door, I stood up for Punzie, who insisted on giving me an 'inspection', looking around for any missing details or a gem that was slightly askew.

"I think you're all set," She replied.

"Thank you Punzie," I said. "For everything. The dress, the makeup, the jewellry--"

"Don't worry about it," She said, giving me a warm smile. "Now let's get you out there before Jack becomes impatient."

------------------

Jack's P.O.V

"Where are they?" I asked, scratching my arm as hard as I could.

"You're scratching the sequins off," Kristoff said.

"Who designed these anyway?" I replied, gritting my teeth as I scratched myself even harder.

"Punzie." 

I stopped scratching and helf my hands by my sides. "Anyways, where are they? The shows about to start." 

"They'll be here soon, Jack," he said. "Everything is going as planned." 

I took a deep breathe and peeked from behind the velvet curtain, revealing the sea of people waiting for our performance. I immediately hid, my nerves slowing getting the best of me. I slowly started to calm down as I felt the soft flower in my pocket.

"This is reminding me of things I don't want to remember,"  I said. 

"You love it," Kristoff teased, tousling my hair.