14.

Jack's P.O.V

"Bye Merida!" Hiccup yelled as we raced out of the house.

We all jumped into my car and started to drive.

"Dude, why did you say that?" Eugene asked.

"No reason," he replied, blushing.

"Aw, does little Hiccy have a crush?" I teased.

"Shut up Frost," he growled. "Or I'll strangle you."

"We both know you can't do that," I laughed. "Because I'll beat you to a pulp before you even lay a finger on me.

~~~

Once we had arrived at my house, we raced up to my room. You see, this is like a ritual. After we hang out at someone's house, we drive back to mine and gossip. Sounds kinda girly, but it's actually kinda fun.

After that, I sat on my chair, Eugene took the couch, Hiccup sat on the floor, and Kristoff took my bed.

"So what happened?" They all asked. I already knew what they meant.

"Please don't tell me that I owe you $100," Eugene groaned.

"Well," I said, ruffling my hair. "Good news is that we're friends again."

They leaned forward. "How? Didn't she say that she never wanted to talk to you ever again?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah, there is a slight problem," I told them. "I told Elsa that I had a Sister that died of a non-existent disease, and how I had anger issues."

"What?!" They said.

"Worst thing is," I said. "She actually believed me, and could relate to me."

"Dude," Eugene said. "Doesn't that count as cheating?"

"Never mind that?" Hiccup yelled. "That's messed up dude!"

They all nodded in agreement, and I put my hands up in surrender. "Hey! This is just for the bet! What does it matter that I lie to her?"

"You say it's a bet," Eugene said. "But we all actually think you guys are really nice together."

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. "I have ZERO feelings for the Snow Queen. Ziltch!"

"Well if didn't seem so when you didn't prevent her from cuddling you," Kristoff smirked.

"I was ASLEEP!" I defended. "And you know I'm a deep sleeper!"

"Even the sound of a bird chirping makes you wake up Jack," Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," I grumbled. "I just want you guys to know that nothing is going to happen between us. This is just for the money, and nothing else."

"Whatever you say," Eugene said.

And we spent the rest of the day playing COD and eating a bunch of hot pockets and pop tarts.

~~~
Hey guys!
So I edited to chapter, because I wasn't really that happy with it, I'm going to start editing most f the chapters in this book, and I hope this this version is better. Again, thank you guys for all the reads, it means the absolute world to me, and if you like this book, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                   ~Choco