35.

Elsa's P.O.V

As soon as I walked through my front door, I was greeted with the faces of Merida, Punzie and Anna, all huddled in in front of me, staring at me with creepy smiles plastered on their faces.

"Uh, hey guys," I said uneasily. "What are you----"

"HOW WAS YOUR DATE?!" They all shouted excitedly.

I took a step back and laughed nervously. "It was good...."

"Did you kiss?" Anna said, pressing further.

"No," I said firmly. "Well, we almost did...."

They all squealed excitedly. "But why didn't you?!"

"Uh, we were---sorta---being chased by.....wolves," I winced, waiting for their reaction.

They all looked at me in shock. "So you guys were in the woods?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh my Frost...." Anna said softly. "THATS SO ROMANTIC!!!!"

They all squealed again. Seriously, did they not think about the part where I was chased by wolves?!

"Shame the wolves had to spoil it," Anna muttered.

"Uh huh, because me being torn apart bit by bit would have ruined the moment," I said sarcastically.

I walked past them and headed up the stars. "I'm going to have my beautiful sleep now, bye ladies!"

"But you have to tell us more about your date Elsa!" Punzie whined. "Please?!"

"Nope," I chuckled before slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

As soon as I walked through my front door, still thinking about the date. I couldn't believe that I wasn't alone anymore! But then, I saw Pitch in front of me. He had a serious look in s face and his golden eyes were filled with concern.

"So, how was the date?"

I sighed and set my keys on the table. "It was fine."

"Your Mom went out to buy some groceries."

"Ok," I replied, heading upstairs to my room. Pitch soon followed me.

"Did you guys do anything?"

"Apart from being chased by wolves, then no," I replied. I decided to not tell him about how Elsa and I almost kissed.

"Glad you didn't get ripped to shreds," he laughed, before plopping himself onto my bed.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So, you're not........in love with Elsa, right?" Pitch asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "No. Why you ask?"

"It's just.....I don't want you getting hurt."

I looked at m curiously. He didn't sound that sincere, but his time told me otherwise.

"Yeah, I'll look out for myself."

Once he had left, I hopped into bed and one question was in my mind.

Do I love the backstabbing liar that was Elsa Winters?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Pitch, we have to hurry or we'll be late," I replied, finishing the rest of my French toast.