52.

Pitch's P.O.V

I was close now. Close to world domination, close to being a supreme leader.

Close to finally being happy.

I sprinkled a little of my black sand on the baby, turning her invisible, so Doctors or Nurses wouldn't be surprised at a floating baby waltzing down the corridor. I was sure of myself that Jack would be unconscious for some time. I wanted to kill him right then and there, I wanted to be the one to rip his heart out, but I couldn't kill him. Not here. Not now. He was still apart of my perfectly fabricated plan, and I needed that boy alive.

The small baby, only a few hours old, started to whimper in my arms. I slowly rocked it back and forth, but it's soft whimpers soon turned into banshee screams.

"Shut up!" I yelled, rocking her harder, but no matter how hard I tried she wouldn't keep her mouth shut. I grumbled before returning to small portal that awaited my future.

-----------------

Punzie's P.O.V

I felt a blast of cold hair bite at my face as I tumbled out of the portal, doing a tumble on the tile floor. Doctors and Nurses stared at me in surprise, but quickly resumes to what they were doing before my arrival. I looked around to see if there was anything suspicious, but the place seemed to be running smoothly. Where was Jack? Where was Pitch? Where were my cousins?

"Shut up!"

I jumped to my feet as I heard the all-too-familiar voice getting closer and closer to where I was. Quickly, I hid myself behind a potted-plant nearby, and observed what was going on. Pitch came into my view a mere few seconds later, holding a baby in his arms. I gasped as the wailing baby switched between two different appearances.

Elsa and Eragna.

Pitch looked stressed out, based on the lines casing his forehead, and the amount of curse words that left his mouth. I growled softly as he shook my Cousin harshly. I couldn't let him get away with my Cousin, I needed to get to her before it was to late.

Slowly, Pitch was about to step into the portal until I ran out of my hiding position and grabbed a random tool from a tray nearby, which strangely resembled a frying pan. Pitch took a few seconds to recto his eyes wide at my sudden appearance, but it was enough time for me to clock him in the head, and catch the baby before he fell onto the ground. A nurse quickly ran up to me and held my arm. Unaware of her presence, I jumped in the air and squealed loudly.

"THAT.WAS.AWESOME!"

"Excuse me, are you in the wrong ward?"

"What?" I asked, clutching tighter onto Elsa/Eragna. She immediately stopped shrieking and snuggled into me.

"Are you supposed to be in the phsyciatric Ward?" The nurse asked, feeling my forehead. I backed away and looked at her strangely.

"Im just here with my baby Cousin, what are you talking about?"

She looked at me as if I had just grown another pair of eyes, bewildered. "Miss, you're not holding a baby."

"Yes I am, see?" I said, shoving the baby in her face. She just looked at me again before walking away, sighing. I looked at the little baby in confusion. How could the nurse not see her?