28.

Elsa's P.O.V

"Wait, so Pitch is Jack's Cousin?!" Rapunzel gawped, her eyes wide in shock.

It was the next day, and of course, I needed to tell Rapunzel about the previous night.

"How did I not know?!" She grunted, her foot stomping the ground. "I've not that ignorant boy for the last 2 years and he never told me anything about his phsycotic murderous Cousin?!"

"Well," I said. "Did you know he had a Cousin?"

"Duh!" She rolled her eyes. "But Jack never bothered to say his name! All he said was that his Cousin lived in Arrendale and that they were best friends!"

"Well, I just need more information from Jack," I said firmly. "Plus, it tells me never to get too close to Jack as well."

"Oh come on!" Rapunzel yelled in frustration. "Don't let that douchebag get in the way of your love life!"

"What do you mean love life?" I asked suspiciously. Then, I felt a hand grab onto my shoulder and spun me around wildly. "What the--?!" I yelled.

"Elsa!" Jack said. He was red in the face, beads of sweat matting his face and his hair stuck around wildly.

"Jack!" I said. "What happened to you? You look like you haven't slept all day!"

"That's because I haven't!" He yelled. "Anyways, I need to tell you something!"

"What?" I asked.

"Well, remember I told you that your murderer Boyfriend is my Cousin?" He said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well, last night my mum told me that he--"

Then, the bell rang, signalling all of us to go to class, and since my next lesson was with Rapunzel, I grabbed her and and waved my hand to Jack.

"Tell me at lunch!" I said. Whatever he had to say could wait, I definitely didn't want to get on Ms.Valka's bad side today.

"Wait Elsa!" Jack said, but it was too late. Soon, Rapunzel and I were consumed in the sea of students trying to get to class.

~time skip to lunch~

I was extremely nervous about what Jack was going to tell me. It had been on my mind since 2nd period, when I was letting everything sink in. Why had he lost sleep because of what his mom told him? But just as my hand touched the door handle, Infelt a force push me back. I turned around and found Anna panicked.

"Anna?!" I said. Seriously, that was the SECOND time someone tried to stop me from doing something important!

"Elsie!" She said. "I need your help!"

"It has to wait Anna," I said firmly. "Jack said he needs to tell me something."

"Elsie," she panted. "As much as I wish to see him propose to you, my crisis is MUCH more important than that!"

"Anna Winters!" I yelled. "It is not like that at all!"

"Oh no!" Anna yelled. "Quick, he's coming!"

"Anna!" A masculine voice said from down the hallway. Anna immediately dashed to the girl's toilets beside the lockers.

Then, Hans appeared. He was wearing a black tux, which was definitely way to formal to wear for a normal school day. He was also carrying a bouquet of roses (which was Anna's LEAST Favourite flower) and chocolates in a pink heart-shaped box tied with a pink ribbon. He then spotted me and walked up to me.