30.

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack didn't show up to any of our classes after lunch, so I decided to go to his house after school. Plus, I needed to talk to him Pitch. I needed to get more information out of him.

~~~

I nervously knocked on the door. My palms started to get clammy and my breathe started to shake.

"Hello Elsa! How can I help you?" Jack's Mum opened the door, smiling.

"Oh, um, hi Mrs.Frost," I said nervously.

"Oh dear, call me Emily."

"Okay," I said. "Emily, I was wondering if Jack was home?"

"Oh yes! He's just helping us with our guest!"

Guest? What guest?

"Oh," I replied. "I was wondering if I can talk to him?"

"No problem. JACK!" She called from inside the house. "Someone's here to see you."

"Coming Mom! Who is it?" Jack said, descending from the staircase. Then, his eyes fell on me, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Hey Elsa!" Jack said nervously, his voice higher than it normally was. "Why are you here?"

"You said you wanted to tell something?" I replied, cocking my eyebrow.

"Oh, well," he said. "It has to wait, our guest still needs some help unpacking."

"Yeah, I'm sure that 3 hours aren't enough," I said sarcastically.

"Look, can you just leave?!" He yelled. "I can't talk to you today, just meet me at school tomorrow and I'll tell you what's going on."

"Fine!" I yelled angrily. "Nice to know I'm wanted."

I stomped back to my house still fuming, and caught sight of Anna and Kristoff watching Mean Girls in the couch.

"Hey Elsie!" She waved, stuffing popcorn on her mouth.

"Hey," I said. "Um, hey Kristoff."

"Hey Elsa," he replied.

There was an awkward silence until I asked: "um, trying to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

"Anna wanted me too," he said. "She said she wanted to have company while you were at Jack's."

"Oh," I said. "Well, I'll just go up to my room then."

"No! Come watch the movie with us!" Anna said.

"No, it's ok," I smiled. "You two lovebirds can have your alone time!"

"ELSA!" Anna yelled as I dashed upstairs to my room.

To be honest, I would have joined them, but I wasn't in the mood for third wheeling today. I was just curious about who Jack's guest was, and why he wanted to get me out of his house. Who could it be?

~~~~

I nervously waited by my locker. I tried to find Jack through the sea of students but so far I wasn't lucky. But just as I decided to walk to class, I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Elsa!" Jack said.

"What?" I replied. Real smooth Elsa. Real smooth.

"Look," he said. "I'm sorry that I was rude yesterday, but look, remember my Cousin?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, he's ---"

"Jack, bro, why did you just leave me hanging?" A deep voice said behind him. I looked up and my feet were rooted to the ground. My eyes widened in shock and fear, my hands started to sweat and shake.

It was him.

He hadn't changed that much, but he grew more taller and more muscular, which made me fear him even more. His golden eyes had the same coldness in them, and his hair was glossed back with his signature hair gel.

"Why did you just leave me? I need you to show me where the office is!"

Then, his eyes fell on me, and his eyes flashed with anger.

"Elsa," he whispered. "Nice seeing you again."

"Pitch," I said in a high, squeaky voice. "L-L-Long t-time no s-see."

"Well, I hope that we can become Friends sometime," he said. "You know, after what happened."

HELLO NO! WHY THE FLIPPING FUDGE WOULD I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU YOU PHSYCOPATHIC ABUSIVE CREEPY ---

"ELSA!" Jack yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh," I said dumbly. "Uh, yeah, me too Pitch."

"See you around Elsie," he replied, using my pet name.

He grabbed Jack by the arm, and as he did so, I bolted to the other direction, bumping past other students who were making their way to class. Fortunately, I managed to find Anna talking to Merida and Rapunzel.

"Guys!" I yelled.

"What Elsie? What?" Anna replied, scared at the way I sounded.

"He's back."

"What?" Punzie said. "No, it can't be."

"It's true," I whispered.

"And he's coming after me."

Pitch's P.O.V

Just you wait my little Elsie. You will be mine again.

And no one's going to stop me.

~~~

Hey guys!
So I hope you like this chapter, and I want you guys to know that I'm going to be editing most of these chapters, just so they make more sense and the grammar is right. Thank you guys for the reads and votes again, and if you did like this chapter, or you want to send in any feedback, please, if you want,

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                     ~CHOCO