18.

Jack's P.O.V

"I was in a play," I said nervously.

Elsa's eyes widened. "You?! In a play?!"

"Yeah, I was the lead role....."

~flashback with dramatic music~

"Hiccup! This hat won't stay on my forehead!" I yelled, trying to press my hat firmly on top of my head, but it just kept springing upwards. Hiccup walked towards me and pushed it even harder, securing it in place.

"That's what you get for wearing too much hair gel, Frost," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" I said. "The ladies love it!"

Yup, I was in 7th grade and I was a player. Nothing had changed since then.

Hiccup groaned. "Fine, but if you ruin my play, I'm going to set Toothless on you."

Toothless was his black Labrador. He was found on the streets by Hiccup's dad, or as you may know him, Mr.Fergus, and it was Mr..Fergus that trained the Labrador, and he was retired from the Royal Navy,so you can be assured that the dog knew some stuff.How Toothless got his name, I hear you ask? Well when he was found, he and no teeth, but when he was taken to the vet it was found that he had retractable teeth, which was a shock for Hiccup's family and the vet.

"Yup," I said, popping the P.

After a few minutes of adjusting my outfit and smoothing the wrinkles down, I took my place on stage and the orchestra started to play. Above me was a tall tower, where Mavis, one of the girls in my grade, sat. She was wearing a cheap, fluorescent yellow wig that could have been mistaken for green, which reached the bottom of the wooden floor. Hiccup had tried to find one that was better quality, but he failed, because he was on a tight Budget. We were doing a reenactment of 'Rapunzel' but instead of the Prince falling in a bunch of thorns and becoming blind, he was going to rescue her and bring her to safety with his sight. The rest was written by Hiccup himself, and let me tell you, he will NEVER make it as a director in anywhere.

I cleared my throat, and looked up towards Mavis, who was staring dreamily at me. Let's just say that she was one of many girls who had a major crush on me.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel," I yelled dramatically. "Let down your hair!"

Mavis looked like she was about to faint, but she managed to keep her composure. "Oh, my dear knight, why don't I come down instead? I don't want to make you climb so high just to see my beautiful face!"

That ending bit was not part of the script, and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "No, no, my dear, I shall climb up to you, to prove my worth! I have travelled many miles, I have battled fearsome creatures and climbed the highest mountains just to see you!

"No!" She yelled, waving her arms. "You must not enter my tower!"

Reluctantly, I grabbed onto the wig and started to climb, until I reached the inside of the tower, but was greeted by the wicked witch who was behind Mavis.

"The Prince has come!" The witch said, before charging at me.

I dodged immediately and allowed the witch to fall to her doom, causing her to shriek and the audience to laugh in delight.