13.

Elsa's P.O.V

"You love dragons too?!" I exclaimed.

Jack nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Hiccup got me into them! I used to think that they were really nerdy..."

"But then you came to your senses," I smirked.

Turns out, Jack wasn't that bad! We had a lot of things in common. We both like the color blue and the season of winter. We both despised Physics and we both loved Music!

Jack continued to talk. "You know, one time I was with Hiccup, and he----"

"Hey guys!" Merida knocked on the door, interrupting Jack's story. Jack glared at the door and rolled his eyes, making me giggle. "Time's up!"

We both smiled at each other and walked out. The others were looking at us weirdly, their eyes wide and creepy.

"What?" We both said in unison.

"Soooo...." Anna said. "you guys ... made up?"

"Yep," Jack said, holding my hand as if to prove his point. I felt blush creeping onto my cheeks.

Anna squealed and started whispering to Punzie, who listened eagerly to Anna's squealing.

Jack and I both sat back down on our pillows and relaxed. But whilst I was talking to Merida, I overheard Eugene saying something.

"Told you you could do it!" Eugene laughed.

"I can win this thing for sure!" Jack whispered, but it was still loud enough for me to hear.

What did he mean by win? Maybe my friendship? Or maybe he's making the classic high-school jock move and making a bet on me. But he wouldn't do that. Right?

"Guys!" Punzie exclaimed. "Lets watch a movie!"

We all gathered around the flat-screen TV and started to look through the DVD's.

"Let's watch Conjuring 2!" Merida yelled, shoving past Hiccup, who was now scowling, rubbing his shoulder.

"Lets watch a Disney classic instead!" Hiccup said.

"You're such a wuss!" Merida jeered, laughing at poor Hiccup, who was pouting.

"Oooooh! Lets watch Titanic instead!" Anna said. "I'll never get tired of seeing Jack!"

They all turned to her.

"JACK FROM THE TITANIC!!" She groaned. "NOT JERKY JACK FROST!!!"

"I'm right here, you know?!" Jack yelled back, crossing his arms. "And I'm just as good-looking as Jack from the Titanic!"

"Says who?" Anna asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"3/4 of the girl population at Frostwood High," Jack said, rolling his eyes.

Punzie scoffed. "I'd choose Leonardo over you any day, Jack."

"What about me?" Eugene said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Punzie pretended to think for a moment. "Still Leonardo."

We all laughed as Eugene slumped down and crossed his arms.

"We're getting of topic here, people!" I yelled, still laughing. "Let's pick a movie already!"

"How about avengers?!" Eugene shouted. "Come on. The Avengers is awesome."

"Passengers?" Jack said. "It has Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt!"

They all started arguing on which movie to watch until I stopped them all.

"Guys!" I yelled, causing them to stop arguing and looking at me. "Let's just watch them all? We'll have a marathon!"

They just shrugged in agreement and settled down with some snacks as Punzie slid 'Titanic' into the DVD player.

"Come on!" Eugene whined. "Were starting with that?!"

"Hush, child," Anna said, holding a box of tissues. "Hush."

~~~

It was starting to get late, and we had just finished our third movie, The Avengers. Anna was already passed out on Kristoff's lap, dried-up tears still patched on her face after watching the Titanic. It wasn't really that emotional, but Anna being Anna, always cried when Leonardo was on screen. Which was most of the movie.

Merida was also fast asleep, resting her head on Hiccup's shoulder. I squealed excitedly, shipping them.

"Did you just squeal?" Jack asked.

"And what if it was?" I said.

"Nothing," he said. "I just didn't think you had the ability to squeal."

I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully on the shoulder. He chuckled quietly, his eyes still glued to the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Did you like this chapter? I hope you did! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been trying to update Everyday, and I'll keep trying! Although sometimes I'll just update a few days at a time. Anyways,

Do you feel the Jelsa tension growing?

Do you?

I definitely feel it, and I feel my inner fangirl screaming right now.
Anyways, if you liked this chapter or you want to send any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                          ~Choco