21.

Jack's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror, smoothing out the crinkles on my navy blue shirt. I made my way towards Elsa's house, my heart thumping with each step I took.

Come on Frost, this isn't the first time you've done this'

Suddenly, I hear my phone buzz in my pocket. I got it out and saw that Eugene had sent me a message.

Eugene: Hey Frosty!
Jack: What do you want?
Eugene: Are you gonna tell Elsa about the bet tonight?
Jack: I don't know...
Eugene: Jack, I know that you really like this one...
Jack: What makes you say that?
Eugene: The way you look at her, the way she looks at you. It's fate bro.
Jack: I don't like her that way. I just need that $200 and I'll ditch her.
Eugene: Well, I can't stop you. But you're gonna regret it Frost.
Jack: I gotta go. Bye.

I took a deep breathe as I slowly knocked on the door. 

Here goes nothing.

~time skip~

Elsa's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror and and admired myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not conceited, but a girl can compliment herself, right?

I decided to out on a decent amount of makeup for this date. I wore concealer, foundation, a hint of blush, a smokey purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some classic red lipstick to match my beautiful ice blue dress that I had bought at the mall. I also matched my look with light blue ballet flats and a dark blue purse. After a few minutes of looking at myself, I heard Anna calling me.

"Elsa! Your prince charming is here!"

I blushed and walked downstairs, spotting Jack at the door.

"Anna...." I mumbled.

I looked up from the ground at noticed Jack just staring at me, his mouth wide open. I giggled and close his mouth for him. Blood rushed to his cheeks.

"Don't wanna catch any flies," I smirked.

He smiled and held his hand out to me. "Shall we go milady?"

I giggled and took his hand. "We shall!"

Anna squealed as we held hands and took another picture from her phone.

"Bye Jelsa!" She yelled, pushing us out the door.

"Jelsa?" Jack asked quizzically.

"Uhh, lets not talk about that," I said, blushing again.

"Okay then," He said. "Well, lets go!"

"Where are we going?" I asked as he dragged me to his car.

"It's a surprise," he smirked, getting into the car.

Jack's P.O.V

Honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off of Elsa. The way her ice blue eyes glinted against the moonlight, her dazzling dress and she didn't cake her face with makeup like with any of the other girls that I took on dates. She dressed like a queen, and was elegant like one too. Her giggle even sent chills down my spine. This feeling was so foreign to me, and I didn't know what she was doing to me.