11.

Elsa's P.O. V

What the fudge was Frostbutt doing here? Didn't he get the memo to NOT come here. Gosh, he is a lot more stupider than I thought. I Guess I wasn't the only one that was surprised. I darted my eyes to my left and say a pair of green eyes wide as she noticed Jack behind Hiccup, looking down at the ground fiddling with his hands.

"Eugene! I told you NOT to bring Jack!" Rapunzel Whisper-yelled, though we could all hear her.

Eugene just shrugged and smirked. "Sorry blondie, I couldn't just leave Jackie alone! Then who would he play with?"

I slowly breathed in and out, and grabbed Rapunzel's hand and marched up the stairs into my bedroom.

"Elsa, Slow down!" Rapunzel yelled as I dragged her, my hand tightly gripped around her wrist.

"What the fudgsicle is Jack doing here!" I yelled, stomping my foot.

Rapunzel looked at me with desperation in her eyes. "I promise you, I told Eugene that he was only allowed to bring Hiccup and Kristoff, I told him NOT to bring Jack."

I looked at her and immediately believed her. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes.

"What am I gonna do then?"

Rapunzel thought for a moment until she said, "just don't talk or look to him."

I nodded in response and was about to open the door from behind me when I heard a loud scream.

"IM GONNA KILL YA FROSTY!" I heard a voice boom from downstairs.

Oh no Merida.

Punzie and I dashed down the stairs, trampling over each other before a murder scene would take place. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we immediately saw Jack positioned in a headlock, Merida's arms slowly wrapping around his neck.

"Merida stop!" Punzie yelled,  pulling Jack away from Merida.

"LET ME SHOW THAT WEE LAMB A PIECE OF MY MIND!" Merida screamed, struggling from Rapunzel's grip.

"Come on! Please don't do anything!" Rapunzel said, struggling to keep Merida from tearing Jack apart.

"That jerk deserves to get a good punching!" Merida yelled, clawing at jack, who was now hiding behind Eugene.

"MERIDA STOP!" I yelled, silencing everyone, even Jack was surprised, staring at me because I didn't allow Merida to rip him apart. I didn't meet his gaze, and slowly walked towards one of the cushions and plopped down. "We are all going to have a fun time tonight, and I do NOT want the police knocking on my door screaming murder."

The rest nodded in agreement and they joined my in the middle of the room, with Merida still glaring at Jack.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I heard Anna say casually, stuffing her face with popcorn.

"Anna, where did you get that?" I asked, pointing towards the bowl in her hands.

"I made it while you guys were fighting," she shrugged, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Let me have some!" Merida said, grabbing a handful.

Then, I looked around and saw Hiccup staring at Merida, with admiration in his eyes.

I cocked my eyebrow.

Because she was eating popcorn?

Then, my eyes widened in realisation.

Hiccup likes Merida!

I squealed in excitement and all eyes turned on me.

"Elsie, did you just.......squeal?" Anna sparked quizzically.

"You never squeal!" Punzie added in.

I coughed awkwardly and mumbled, "I didn't squeal, I just had a tickle in my throat."

It was obvious that I was lying, but thankfully the only thing that Anna and Punzie gave me was an 'I'll talk to you later,' look.

"Uh, okay," Kristoff said. "How about we play truth or dare?"

"Yes!" Everyone shouted expect for me. I just nodded my head and glanced around.

Then, I noticed a Jack staring at me, but I tried my best to avoid staring at him. Why was he staring at me anyway?

"Okay, let's start with me!" Anna yelled. She then pointed at Hiccup. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay! I dare you to go outside and sing the Hannah Montana Theme Song out loud!"

"Oh my god I love that show!" Hiccup yelled before running out the door.

"YOU GOT THE LIMO OUT FRONT OOOOOOAOOOOOO, HOTTEST STYLES EVERY SHOE EVERY COLOUR!"
He then ended with "MIX IT ALL TOGETHER AND YOU KNOW THAT ITS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!" (DISNEY THROWBACK!!!!!!! <3)

When he finished, we actually heard a few people clapping out of their windows.

"Thank you, thank you," he bowed dramatically.

He then came back into the house, panting with sweat trickling down his face.

"Dude..." Jack said. "That was pretty awesome."

Hiccup grinned cheekily and sat down as we applauded him. Then, Eugene fracked his knuckles and grinned evilly

"Okay my turn!"

He then pointed towards Jack.

"Jack,  truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He said, smiling.

Eugene then smirked.

Uh oh.

"I dare you and Elsa to stay in a closet together for 10 minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Im back again with another chapter! Lol I know the truth or dare scheme has been used many times but I really like it and I feel like it makes such a good twist, don't you think? Plus, I'm rewatching episodes of Hannah Montana right now and it just popped into my head to add it into this chapter! Anyways, thank you for all the reads! I know that to some people, 50 reads might not be that many but to me it means a lot! I am very happy with this book so far and I hope you are too!

Anyway, if you liked this chapter, or have any feedback to give, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!
                                               ~Choco