40.

Jack's P.O.V

"So what does this girl look like?" The officer said, pulling out a notepad and a pencil.

Anna sighed in frustration. This was already the 4th time she had described what Elsa looked like to him.

"Platinum blonde hair, normally in a French Braid. Crystal blue eyes, light freckles, rosy lips and pale skin. Got it?"

He nodded and tipped his hat. "Thank you mam, we will do all we can to bring your Cousin back."

"SISTER!" She yelled as the police walked away.

"Yeah! That!"

She sighed and sat down on the grass, brushing the frosted tips with her fingers. "I don't think the police will be any help. The others haven't found anything useful and if we let those police get involved, Elsa would be dead by the time we find her."

"Then we go after her!" I said. "Get the others, call the taxi. We're leaving to find Elsa!"

"Wait, guys!" Eugene shouted,running up to us. He held out a small, cyan glove made out of silk. "We found this behind the tree buried in the mud. Does this belong to Elsa?"

Anna gasped. "It does! Quick, Eugene, show this to the police officer, they can do a DNA test to see who put their hands on it!"

"Hey guys!" Punzie said, running up to us, with Merida and Hiro trailing behind her. "Hiro saw who was with Elsa!"

"What?!"

We all circled him. "What happened to Elsa?" Anna demanded.

"She was taken by some weird guy in a black jumpsuit." Hiro said. "I think he had sideburns popping out of his mask though...."

"Hans?!" Anna yelled. Then, she lunged at Hiro. "LET ME AT THAT A-HOLE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN KICK HIS----"

"Anna!" Punzie said, holding back Anna. "We don't know for sure if it's Hans, so calm down!"

"Think!" Anna yelled. "Who else has that prominent sideburns?!"

Then, an annoyingly familiar figure approached us. He was wearing a black tux, with a rose in his shirt pocket. He was  holding a bouquet of roses in his hand and a snug grin on his face.

"Hey Anna!" He said, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. "Still up for that date?"

Sighing in frustration, Anna stomped her foot down on his and he screamed in pain, dropping the flowers that he was holding into the floor. He clutched his foot tightly and whined.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!"

Then, Anna grabbed him by his collar and looked at him straight in The Eye. "Where. Is. My. Sister?"

He didn't respond, but Anna wasn't finished. "WHERE THE FLIPPING FROST IS SHE SIDEBURNS?!?!"

"Okay! Okay!" He said, holding his hands up in Defence. "I'll tell you. But first, you have to kiss me."

"What?!" She screamed, clutching his collar tighter.

"You heard me! My lips are sealed until you give me one kiss."

Then, Kristoff pulled Hans away from Anna's grasp and lifted him off the ground.

"Now, pretty boy. You aren't getting any smooches from my girl at anytime. So tell us where Elsa is. NOW! Or else I'll get my reindeer to call his 'friends' to stampede over you until there is nothing left but those flowers!"