55.

Eragna's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Jack has opened his eyes.

All of us are slowly losing hope on Jack waking up, the only person not willing to was Elsa, who hasn't left his side. Of course she did go to see Anna, practically clutching on to her, and she also apologized to Hiccup and Merida as well for what happened to them, but they just shrugged it off, more worried about their unconscious friend. They all visit everyday after they go to school, but Elsa refuses to go. She wanted to be there when he woke up.

If he woke up.

Anna and I have tried convincing her to go to school, but she's beginning to shut Anna and I out again. She's refusing to eat, talk, shower or do anything. She's run out of tears now, and she just sits by Jack, clutching his hand as if she could try and wake him up.

"Shes not getting better," Anna whispered to me as Elsa slammed the door on us. I sighed and rubbed my head in frustration.

"Jack needs to wake up soon, Anna. Or else we won't just lose him."

Her eyes widened and she sobbed in my chest, with me slowly stroking her until her eyes closed.

--- 2 MONTHS LATER ---

Elsa's P.O.V

It's been 2 months.

2 months since I've heard Jack's laugh, seen him smile, hear him tell a joke.

Everything.

I haven't been to school since the incident, but the teacher's are kind enough to drop off our homework at the hospital so I wouldn't miss out on anything. My friends have tried to make me come to school but I refuse to, because I want to be there when Jack wakes up.

Because he WILL wake up.

I'm slowly shutting everyone out, including my own sisters, but there's nothing I can do anymore. I keep telling myself I'm selfish for acting like this, that everyone was suffering, but I could help the aching everywhere in my body every time I see Jack with tubes flowing in and out of him.

I tell him the how our friend's days went, I tell him memories of our short period of happiness together. Anything to wake him up.

"Remember when we were supposed to be the Snow King and Queen?" I whispered, stroking his hair. "We both wanted to back out as soon as Ms.Belle said that we were supposed to play the lead role in the play."

I chuckled as a tear dropped onto the ground.

"At the time I would have swam in an ocean full of sharks rather than play a lead with you," I said. "But now I would rather swim in an ocean full of sharks just to play in a lead with you."

I laughed again. "Gosh, I sound like one of your fan girls."

Suddenly, I felt something squeeze my hand, and my eyes widened. I stared at Jack in shock before a spark of hope ignited within me.

"Jack, can you hear me? Please do that again!" I said.

He managed a small grumble and squeezed my hand again, stronger this time.

I dashed out of the room and rushed to a nearby nurse flirting with a random doctor.

"HE'S WAKING UP!" I yelled, startling both of them.

"Who?" They both replied.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST," I yelled, before dashing back to the room, leaving them rushing for their equipment.