42.

Elsa's P.O.V

Everything was in slow motion. My skin burned, my head throbbed and my eyes were burning from the horrendous sight in front of me. Anna, my little Sister, the one I was supposed to take care of, to be there for, slowly dropped to the ground, the wooden chair she sat on hitting the ground with a thud.

"Anna!" I yelled, struggling through the chains.

"Elsie," she said, before slipping into unconsciousness.

Something in me snapped. My blood turned icy cold, and I felt my hair growing cold as well. I noticed the chains that blinded me start to freeze over quicker, and then my vision blurred. I felt my skin go blood red. My hair turned a frosty white, and my eyes turn a lighting blue.

The Monster has come.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

I stared at Anna, her limp body not moving from her chair. By now Kristoff had tears streaming down his cheeks, his eyes puffy and red. He called out Anna's name over and over again, as if he were in a trance. As if saying her name again and again could bring her back to life.

But then, I noticed that Elsa had turned silent. I looked over at her and my eyes widened in shock. Now her hair was pure white, her crystal blue eyes had now turned a fiery lightning, and you could see her chains turning into frost. The clothes she was wearing started to become covered in ice, creating an ice dress with spikes and crystals. She started to shake violently, her slow mumbling turning into loud laughter. Her laughter then turned into cackles, and I had to cover my ears from the horrific sound. I knew in my heart this wasn't Elsa. This wasn't my snowflake.

But then, the chains broke, sending shards of ice to fly across the room. Some of them managed to get through the bars of my cell, and I had to duck for cover. Pitch just smirked and started to slowly approach her.

"Hello, Eragna," Pitch grinned.

A Low growl escaped from 'Eragna's' lips. "Don't you dare say my name."

"Why not, ERAGNA?" Pitch teased.

Her eyes turned red and her hair started to turn silver. "I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!"

"Oh Eragna," he said. "You know I've always liked you more than Elsa."

"Then why did you say you loved her," Eragna hissed. "Why did you say that you loved her when you knew I was there? I'm a part of Elsa, and nothing can change that."

"But you know I meant it for you," Pitch smiled. "Elsa doesn't suspect a thing! She thinks I'm in love with her! But you know I will always love you, my dear."

Then, Pitch placed a gentle kiss on Eragna's lips, but that was when I exploded.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled. "You have mo right to touch Elsa!"

"She isn't ELSA!" He yelled. "She is ERAGNA. She is my true love."

"True love?!" I spat. "Is that why you abused Elsa? Why you kept on following her."

"I abused her because I thought that if I killed her then Ergana would take hold of her body," he sighed. "I tried my hardest, but to no prevail."

"You are so dumb!" I yelled. "If you killed Elsa's body, then Eragna wouldn't even have a functioning body to control!"

"I have Friends," Pitch said. "That could help with that."

He gestured to something in another cell, lifting up a hand. The bars slowly lifted up, revealing Hiro, still in his plain navy blue hoodie and shorts, but they were all covered in grime. You could see specks of blood on his face and his legs were covered in bruises and scratches.

"Hiro?!" I yelled. "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm sorry, Jack," Hiro said. "But I have to do this."

He lifted up a small machine from his cell, it was small enough to fit inside a suitcase, but it had an anntena sticking out of it, waves of electricity visible as it surrounded the metal.

"Bring it over here," Pitch said, gesturing to Elsa.

Hiro obeyed, and silently placed the machine on Elsa's lap.

"Now go," Pitch said.

Hiro left, and stood quietly in the corner.

Pitch started to switch in the machine, and a small rumbling sound started to erupt from the tiny machine.

"Works like a charm," he whispered to himself.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a bit unsure.

"Making sure you will never see your snowflake again," Pitch smiled, and he grabbed both of Elsa's hands and wrapped them around the anntena. Eragna started to scream, her voice filling the silent air. Suddenly, she started to switch from her form. Her hair turned back to platinum blonde, her skin turned pale, her eyes turned back to a crystal blue. Her dress turned back into the remains of her dress.

"Jack!" She yelled. She desperately tried to pull away from the machine, but it looked like she had been stuck to it with Super glue.

"Elsa!" I yelled.

But suddenly, she turned back into Eragna.

"I'm not Elsa! You idiot!"

Then she turned back to Elsa.

"Jack! Help me!"

"No! Stop it!"

"Get out of my head!"

"Kill the boy!"

"You are apart of me!"

"Pitch is mine!"

"Please stop this! Stop the storm!"

"I can't!"

"Help!"

It switched back and forth from Elsa to Eragna until finally, a blinding light filled the room. I covered my eyes, until suddenly I felt my vision turn back to normal. I turned towards the chair where Elsa once sat, but now it was gone, and Eragna stood up from where she sat, and grinned evilly.

"I'm here."

"Elsa is gone."

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
So I hope you enjoy the chapter! And thanks so much for 1.68k reads! We are close to 2k and I know we can do it! So why do you think Hiro did what he did? And what happened between the love of Pitch and Eragna? There may be a little bit of a scene from Frozen, where she says she can't control the curse that she has. That is honestly one of my favourite scenes from the entire movie, even though I loved al of it. Because she shows all her emotion that she had been bottling up for years! She finally expresses herself and let's go of her emotions and you feel so bad for her and when she sings it gives me goosebumps!

So yeah, apart from my love for Frozen and all things Disney, DreamWorks and Pixar, if you did like to Chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~CHOCO