29.

Jack's P.O.V

So you may be thinking, where was Jack at lunch? He just didn't show up without saying anything. Well, the truth was, that I had to go home. Yeah, don't believe me? My mum called me in the middle of Hockey practise saying that she had contacted the school and that I could leave to meet my Cousin. Great. Eventually, I managed to tell Eugene what happened and he promised to cover for me, and let's hope he did. Once I had arrived at my house, I walked inside to be greeted by an ugly sight.

My Cousin.

The last time I had seen him was when we were 10, so I Guess you can say that he changed A LOT. He had sleek, pitch black hair that was slicked back with gel, and his skin was kind of a tainted grey. His golden eyes were the same from last time, but now they had a weird coldness to them, like just the sight of them would make you freeze on the spot. He wore a plain black button down and Long, black trousers. From the outside, you would never Guess that this boy had murdered two people and stuck a rod up his girlfriend's arm. Quietly, I tried to make my way up to my room without being noticed, but I accidentally tripped on a handball lying on the ground and fell with a crash!

"Ugh," I groaned, pain welling up inside of me.

"Hey Cousin!" Pitch said, helping me back up. "Long time no see eh?"

"Yeah," I said through gritted teeth. "It's been a while."

"Aw!" My mum squealed. "This brings back so many memories! And just think of the new ones that you guys can make once Pitch joins your school!"

"Frostwood, right?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well," Mum said. "Jack, would you be a fear and help Pitch with his luggage? I hope you did make the guest room like a told you too."

I sighed and grabbed onto his luggage. "Lets go."

Once we had made it to his new room, he plopped down on the bed and threw his back onto the lime green couch against the wall. There was an awkward silence for a moment until Pitch decided to break the ice.

"Let's hope there's some hot chicks at your school, eh Frosty?"

"Oh there are," I said, thinking about Elsa.

Wait what?!

"Let's hope I don't see me ex here," he grumbled.

"Why? What's her name?" I asked.

"Elsa Winters," he said bitterly. "She dumped me after cheating on me with my Best Friend and moved to Burgess."

My eyes widened in shock. "Really?"

"Yeah," he mumbled. "It took me so many months to recover. It was so sudden."

I felt kind of bad for him, and anger filled me. Did Elsa lie to me? Or was this another sick joke that Pitch was playing? But he looked so sad, and you could tell by his expression that the man had been through a lot.

"Hey," I said, patting his back. "You got me."

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I Guess I do. You know, it's great to have a Cousin like you."

"That's what best friends are for," I replied.

But once I had retreated back to my room, my mind was struggling with two options.

Do I trust Elsa, or Pitch?

~~~
Hey guys!
So here's another update, and I'm also Glad to say, that we've hit over 400 reads! Thank you guys so much, and again, it does mean a lot to me. So I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I feel like there is a tension that is starting to grow. And now Jack has to make a decision, Elsa, or Pitch?

So thank you guys for reading and if you did enjoy this chapter, or you want to give in any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

and if you want, share this with other people! Because Jelsa is AMAZING and more peple might start to enjoy it! Thanks!
~Choco