32.

Jack's P.O.V

"Hey bud, where were you?" Pitch asked as I walked into my room.

He was sitting in my bed, strumming my guitar.

"Oh, uh," I stuttered. "I was just over at Elsa's."

"She lives in this area?"

"Uh, yeah," I said unsurly. "Next door actually."

"Oh."

There was an awkward silence until I decided to ask him, "So, how did you and Elsa meet?"

"We bumped into each other in the hallway," he grumbled. "I asked her out in the first day we met and she said yes. Let me tell you, it was the best day of my life."

"Really?"

My blood started boiling and blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Yeah," he said. "We would spend so much time together. We would hang out Everyday at school, and we would always go to the local ice cream parlour every Friday as our 'date night'."

That would explain the Instagram photo.

"But then," he said. "I got this."

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and showed me a picture.

It was a picture of her kissing another guy in a closet. I Guess someone walked in on them and took a pic. I stared blankly at the picture, too schooled for words.

"That got all around the school," Pitch said. "Then the Rumours started to spread that I had harassed and abused her so she cheated on me with the guy in the picture. His name is Cole."

"S-so, she was lying?" I whispered.

I looked back at Pitch. His eyes were glistening with tears and he buried his face in his hands.

"Look Jack," he said. "I don't know what she told you, but believe me, it is not true."

He looked at me. "Please," he pleaded. "Don't believe in her. She shattered my heart into a million pieces. I wanted to die. I wanted to bury myself into a hole and just stay there until I rotted away."

He sighed. "I know you like her."

I looked at him in surprise. "Huh?"

"You think it's not obvious?" He said. "The way you look at her, it's pretty obvious bro..."

"Well I'll let you in on something," I said. "It's just for a bet dude. I'm gonna break her heart after I get her to pucker up and I'll get $200."

He sat upright and looked at me. "Really?"

"Yeah," I said uneasily, ruffling my hair. "Don't worry about anything."

"It's about time she got a taste of her own medicine," Pitch said. "She deserves it for what she did to me."

"I got you," I replied shortly. "Don't worry, really."

"Yeah, yeah. I gotta go now. Bye."

He then exited my room, and I looked out of my window, to find Elsa brushing her hair in her mirror.  I can't believe she lied to me. I thought she trusted me? I thought we were friends.

And to think I could have possibly liked her? I was questioning it before but now I feel stupid for even dreaming of the day we could be more than friends.

So reluctantly, I pulled my curtain down on my window and planted head first onto my bed, making a plan on my head to shatter Elsa's heart into a million pieces.

Elsa Winters, you will pay for what you did.

~~~
Hey guys!
So this is another update. I hope you guys like this chapter. And we reached +500 reads!!!! Thank you guys sooooooo much for commenting, reading and voting on my book. It means a lot to me and of course, I will continue to write this book.

So if you did like this chapter, or you want to send any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                     ~CHOCO