3.

Jack's P.O.V

"Jack!"

"Jack!"

"Wake up honey, you're gonna be late for school!"

"In a minute Mom!" I said, covering my head with my dark blue covers. Honestly, I hate the first day of school. The annoying girls, the stupid Teachers, and the piles and piles of homework they give us. I Guess the only positive thing about going to school is meeting my best friends, Kristoff, Eugene and Hiccup. I don't know where I would be without them.

Eventually, I rolled out of bed. After brushing my teeth, I slipped on my signature blue hoodie, brown khaki pants and some blue sneakers, I tousled my hair a bit and walked downstairs.

"Hey honey! You're finally up!" My Mum said, sliding a plate of bacon and eggs across the table to me.

"Yeah." I replied, before wolfing down my food. Once I was done, I waved my Mum goodbye, grabbed my keys and headed towards my beautiful, light blue jeep.

Once I had arrived at school, I noticed the boys by the gate, chatting. I parked my car and waved towards them.

"Hey guys!"

"Frost!" Eugene said, ruffling my hair. "Ready for a new year?"

"You bet," I said. "New chicks, skipping classes, Hockey, what more could you ask for?"

"Yeah Jack," Hiccup said. "You're always the one who gets the girls. Don't you get a new Girlfriend every week?"

"Just making the most out of highschool life," I said. "After all, it is senior year."

"The last year before we go to college," Kristoff sighed. "But I bet this year you're gonna find a keeper Jack. You know, someone to settle down with."

I laughed loudly. "Are you joking Bjorgman?"

"No," he said. "It's about time you settled down."

"I'm 17," I said. "I'm still young, in my youth. Let me live!"

"Alright grandpa," Eugene said. "We should be getting inside. Don't wanna be late for the first day for school!"

As soon as we walked in, a swarm of girls surrounded us.

"Oh my Gosh it's the Big Four!"

"Jack please sign my shirt!"

"We made a fan club for you Jackie!"

"Let's hang out tonight Jackie-poo!"

Seriously, could they just cut it out with the nicknames?! One me and I'll throw up.

"Come on Jackie-wacky, let's hang at my place today."

*throws up*

We finally made it to the end of the hallway, when suddenly, my eyes darted to a girl I had never seen before, and to say the least, she was beautiful. She had Long, platinum blonde hair tied into a braid. She had these crystal blue eyes that you could just stare at all day, and her face wasn't caked in makeup like all the other girls did. In fact, I don't think she was even wearing makeup. Smirking, I decided to walk up to her, pushing Alice, who was talking to her, to the side.

"Hey!" She said angrily. "You just pushed my Friend!"

"Don't mind her," I said, gazing at her beautiful face. "You.Me. After school.we can hang out. Don't mind your loser friends. Don't you wanna hang out with the bad boy?"

I knew she was gonna say yes. I mean, who wouldn't! Not to brag or anything, by put I'm probably the hottest guy in this school, no, this planet! All the guys wanted to be me, all the girls wanted to date me, who wouldn't want me?

Then, she gave me a sweet smile. "I'm sorry, but I don't hang out with Zac Efron wannabes."

With that, she spun around, slapping me with her braid, and grabbed Alice's hand, walking away. People just stared at her. No one has ever said no to me. NEVER. Some were in awe, some were giving her death glares and some were looking at me, who as just as shocked.

"Well that was entertaining," Hiccup said as I walked back to the group.

"I know!" I yelled. "A piece of my reputation just crumbled away right before my eyes!"

"That's the first girl who's rejected you." Eugene said, chuckling.

"I'll get her to fall for me one way or another." I grumbled.

"I'll give you $100 bucks if you ask her out and she says yes," Eugene said. "I'll add another $100 if you break up with her straight after."

"Deal," I said.

This will be too easy.