44.

Eragna's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked Pitch, as we flew into the night.

"Somewhere," he said. "I want to treasure the day I got my lover back."

I felt myself blushing and clutched his waist tightly as we travelled in a wave of black sand. I looked below us and admired the view. Lights twinkled from the buildings below, lamp posts dotting the area. You could hear the laughter of children playing and the sound of cars screeching throughout the streets. I smiled to myself, as I imagined myself being happy once again, with the man I was destined to be with. Finally I could let go of my past in the shadows, being known as only Elsa's other half, and not Eragna.

"Were getting close," Pitch whispered, a smile tugging at his lips. "Were going to be happy, Eragna. We really will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

"How do we get out of here?" I asked, clinging at the metal bars.

After Hiro finally confessed, he felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders. We both hatched an escape plan, along with Punzie, who was also awake. The others had not yet stirred, except Kristoff, who was still in shock after what had just happened. He wasn't moving a muscle, his glassy eyes not leaving Anna' unconscious body. A single tear could be seen rolling down his cheek and landing in the icy ground.

"First, you gotta get us out, Hiro," I said. "Is there any way you can get us out?"

"There's an electricity box in my cell," he said. "I can open it and unlock the cells."

He scurried over to his cell, the gate making a screeching sound as Hiro used both hands to open it. He crouched down in a corner of the cell, before gasping.

"It's covered in ice! I can't open it!"

I thought for a moment. "Maybe you could grab a stone from the ground?"

"What do you mean sto---"

He looked down and noticed a pile of rocks beneath him. "How did those get there?"

I shrugged. "Better not to ask any questions."

He immediately grabbed a stone and started to throw it against the sheet of ice. Finally, he managed to make a crack, and the coat of ice shattered into the ground. Quickly, he opened the box and pushed a green, flickering button. A sickening crack filled the air, and all the cells opened themselves up. As quickly as I could, I scrambled over to Rapunzel's cell and lifted her up until she could stand properly.

"Try to wake up the others," I said. "We need to get them out of here."

She nodded and went over to Eugene first, slowly tapping his shoulders and gently hitting his face with her hands. "Please wake up Eugene, we need you."

After a few minutes, he slowly started to lift his eyelids and clung into Punzie's hand. "Where are we?"

Gasping, Punzie hugged him, and after explaining the situation he found the strength to get up, after twitching a bit and started to help wake up the others. Eugene went to Hiccup and Punzie went to Merida.

"Hic, wake up! We need you!" Eugene yelled, gently shaking his shoulders. "Hic! There's a fire! We need to get out!"

When Hiccup still wasn't moving, Eugene stroked his goatee and suddenly, he snapped his fingers.

"Hiccup! Merida wants to be your wife !"

Hiccup's eyes immediately shot open and he lifted himself off the ground. "What?!"

Eugene laughed and patted his shoulder. "I knew that would work."

But then, Hiccup grabbed his head with his hand. "I don't feel very well."

That was when Eugene's eyes trailed down to Hiccup's feet, or well, where is left leg was supposed to be. Eugene started to breathe heavily, clutching his heart and he was just about to scream until Punzie shushed him.

"Please don't shout!"

His mouth was agape, his eyes still wide. I felt the urge to laugh but the situation was too serious at the moment. After a few moments, he snapped out of it and lifted Hiccup up in his arms. "We need to get to the hospital. Now."

Punzie managed to get Merida to wake up, and lifted her arm over her shoulders. "She's freezing. We need to get out!"

As soon as she said that, Hiro had managed to throw enough stones at the first covered door until the ice shattered and I opened the door. "Quick. Get them all out!"

After they had all exited the room, and started climbing up the ladder back up, I noticed Kristoff still stuck in his binds, staring at Anna. Sighing, I walked up to him and slowly started to unbind him.

"Look, Kris. We need to get Anna to the hospital. If not, she won't wake up. We need your help."

When he still wasn't moving, I patted his shoulder. "You know, Elsa told me something before she turned into Eragna. She said that Anna had the biggest crush in you, and she hoped that you would like her back."

Kristoff's eyelids slowly started to flutter. "She did?"

I nodded. "She said that she wasn't sure about you, but now I think that you are the perfect match for Anna."

After a few moments, Kristoff slowly got up and lifted Anna in his arms, one hand holding her head to keep it from falling. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eragna's P.O.V

It took me a few moments to realise that we weren't going where I expected we were going.

"Why are we going to school?" I asked, looking down at the familiar building that we were approaching. All the lights were off, no cars were in the carpark.

"There's something there that I want to show you," he said. "Something that's important, and that could keep us together forever."

Curious, we landed at the front of the school, and he guided me inside. Once we had entered the school, he led me up the stairs until we reached the gym, where the remains of the Winter Formal took place. The bannered were torn and dropping from where they were originally placed. Half the food on display weren't eaten and the grape juice that was spilled on Elsa still covered the wooden floor of the stage, dripping from the edge onto the ground. Some of the snowflakes that were strung from the ceiling and already fallen, scattered into the ground.

"What do you want to show me?" I asked.

He didn't reply, he just guided me to the back of the stage and went to the large area backstage. In front of us was a mysterious red curtain. Slowly, he unraveled the curtain and I gasped and the sight before me.

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So I hope you liked this chapter, and I also want to thank you guys for 2.2k reads! I also want to thank you guys for the votes as well, and I can't thank you guys enough! So what do you guys think was behind the curtain? And what exactly happened to Anna?

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading, and if you liked this chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~ CHOCO