53.

Punzie's P.O.V

"What do you mean he's gone?" Jack asked, staring at the empty space before him. I looked around, trying to spot a dark figure running through the halls, but was disappointed.

"He was right here!" I yelled, pointing to the space, but making sure to hold Elsa/Eragna tightly. The little baby whimpered in my arms and snuggled into my chest, playing with my blonde locks. Jack kept staring at her until I started snapping in his face. "Jack. Don't be a creep."

He rolled his eyes and gestured to the portal. "Jump."

"What?!" I yelled, incredulous. "Are you whacko?! Are you completely unaware that there is a physics murderer waiting to kill your girlfriend?!"

He rolled his eyes. "He's not here now, so just jump!"

I was about to argue back until I felt something push me into the portal. I clutched even tighter onto the baby and screamed. "JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!!"

-----------------------

Eragna's P.O.V

There wasn't much time left. Kristoff and Eugene were panicking, choosing one another to rescue Rapunzel and hop into the portal, but I knew that they were just being paranoid. I know Punzie could handle herself, because she's Punzie. She didn't need anyone to rescue her.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!?!" Eugene screamed, shaking Kristoff's shoulders. Kristoff tried to pry his hands off of him but he knew it quid be no use. Eugene continued to mumble incoherent words until we heard a large blast.

We all turned around and found Punzie and Jack laying on the ground. Kristoff and Eugene rushed to them and Eugene helped Punzie up, leaving Jack on the ground.

"Thanks a lot Fitzherbert," Jack grumbled, rubbing his forehead. Eugene just rolled his eyes and continued helping Punzie to her feet.

"Guys," Punzie said. "Look."

I managed to stumble with the help of Kristoff to see a tiny baby sleeping in Punzie's arms, switching from pale skin to blood red. I gasped as she slowly opened her bright blue eyes and stared at us in confusion.

"I-Is that----?"

"You and Elsa," Punzie whispered, stroking the baby's hair. "My Cousin."

"Where's Pitch?" I asked whilst still staring at the baby. Rapunzel and Jack have each other nervous oooks before turning to all of us. "Uhh he's .... sort of....."

"Gone?"

We all turned around and noticed Pitch grinning at us, his head matted with dry blood. The small baby started to cry and Punzie tried to soothe her, cradling her back and forth. I glared at Pitch, ready to blast him out of oblivion until I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I stumbled back and fell onto the floor, crashing my head onto a wooden crate. Pitch laughed as the others rushed towards me, helping me back up. I gripped my stomach and felt adrenaline rush through my veins, but before I could act again, Pitch raised his arms and a swarm of black sand pinned Jack to the wall, wrapping around his arms and legs. He struggled to break free, grunting as the vine-like forms were gripping tighter and tighter onto his skin. I growled as I watched Pitch, who was obviously enjoying the show.

"Let. Him. Go," I whispered through gritted teeth. Pitch just smirked and clenched his fists. The vines gripped even tighter and Jack gasped in pain. "LET. HIM. GO."

"Give me the baby," Pitch replied, holding out his other hand. Punzie shook her head and clutched the baby even tighter towards her body. The little baby whimpered and clung onto Punzie's dress.

"Over my dead body," I said.

"Okay then," Pitch replied. "But I'll do just fine over his."

Pitch snapped his fingers and you could hear the sickening crack as the vines shattered some of Jack's bones. Jack let out an ear piercing scream before dropping to the ground, blood gushing from his unconscious body. Suddenly, I felt my vision turn a hazy red, and a sudden surge of power rushed through me that I knew wasn't coming from just anywhere.

"Elsa didn't like that, Pitch."

----------–---------------------

Elsa's P.O.V

Everything was dark.

I felt powerless as I saw everything Eragna saw,without being able to do anything. I still had feelings for Jack, even though I knew what he did was wrong, and I felt like everything that had happened to me was gone whenever I was with him, and I would give anything to take control and hug him one last time.

But all of that changed when I heard a loud crack, and I looked using a Eragna's vision at an unconscious Jack, limp on the floor with blood gushing out of him. I felt myself boil with anger, and a sudden surge of power washed through me that I allowed to take over. I felt Eragna's sudden panic, but immediate understanding of the situation. I felt a powerful force slamming against my icy cage that held me back from full control. It slammed harder and harder until I heard the shattering of ice, and I opened my eyes, noticing my vision was a light blue, blended with a deep, rich red. I heard Eragna's voice in my head.

W-What happened?

"I don't know," I whispered in my head. "But let's finish this Pitch once and for all."

You got it, sis.

I noticed Pitch as he turned pale, and you could see the fear in his eyes.

Wimp.

But suddenly, the fear was covered by anger and amusement, and Pitch smirked as he lifted up his hands, forming more black sand. Eragna and I nudged the others to go and hide whilst I dealt with this a-hole.

"Ready to lose?" Pitch laughed, swirling the black sand around.

"Today's Opposite Day, Pitch," We smirked. "So yes, we are ready to lose."

Pitch tilted his head sideways. "What do you me----"

But before he could finish, we blasted him with frost and pinned him to the wall, hearing the crack of his bones. Pitch groaned in pain, but soon covered it with a strained laugh. "Is that all you can do, sweetheart? Too weak to kill ---"

Eragna and I smirked and pushed our hands forward, causing the ice to glaze over with snow, expanding and encasing Pitch in thick ice. By now our visions were both a deep purple, and once Pitch was encased in the ice we lifted our hand, shattering the large cube into pieces, along with Pitch. Together, we glazed over the scattered pieces of ice and laughed to ourselves.

"Now THAT'S how it's done."

--------------------------------

Hey guys!
First of all, thank you guys so much for 11k! I'm so genuinely thankful for every single person who bothers to read this fanfic😂. I'm sorry if the fight is lame, I'm terrible and doing fight scenes, but I still hoped you enjoyed it!

So yes! If you did like this chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!

~ CHOCO