39.

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up with my head pounding. I saw a familiar figure with sideburns wrapped something around my body, and locking it shut with a key.

"Hans?!" I yelled.

"Quiet!" He shushed,before putting the key in his pocket. "If the boss finds out you're awake, he'll have my head. Literally."

Boss?

Hans then stood up and walked away. "Have fun Elsa. I wouldn't want to be you right now. But I'm going to go and flirt with your Sister!"

I watched him walk away laughing and scowled. I looked at my body to find my clothes ripped into shreds, with bruises decorating my body. A wave of déjà vu overwhelmed me. I looked around at my surroundings. I couldn't see anything but darkness. I tried to tend to my wounds but I found myself restricted to a wooden chair, my limbs bound by metal chains that slithered from the bottom of my feet all the up to my neck. But one question popped in my mind.

Where was I?

"Hello?!" I yelled into the darkness. No answer.

I tried to sway myself from side to side, trying to persuade the metal chains to loosen up a little bit. But after a few minutes of pointless struggling, a deep voice chuckled in delight. I froze.

"Oh, Elsie, you don't know how much joy I get just by seeing you in agony."

I growled, ice starting to cover the chains. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Because you're mine," Pitch laughed. "Haven't you noticed?"

"Last time I checked, your name isn't imprinted on my forehead," I relied, rolling your eyes.

"Yes, but it is in your arm," he said smugly. Then, he grabbed my arm tightly, and revealed a knife from behind his back. He slowly lifted up my sleeve to reveal the scar that had haunted me for years. Then, he opened up my arm with the knife. I screamed, the pain excruciating. He plunged his hand deep into my arm and grabbed the rod that had buried itself in my flesh. He then lifted it out of my arm, the metal still covered in my blood. He inspected it and smiled, not even noticing the bleeding wound in my arm. Then, he split it in half with the knife, which was very odd, and he revealed a little chip from the inside.

"Still looks as good as new," he mumbled to himself. "This little tracker has never let me down."

I almost choked from the pain and confusion. "T-Tracker?"

"You see, Elsa," he said. "I knew you would leave me some day, so I asked an old Friend of mine to make this little tracker so I could always know where you were. Hiro Hamada. Does that ring a bell?"

I gasped. "Child genius, annoyingly smart Hiro Hamada?!"

"Yes," he replied. "He was always smarter than everyone his age. No wonder he made it into highschool at such a young age. He had big dreams for a small boy. He never stopped building. He was a spitting image of his older Brother. Too bad I had to set an little accident for the guy. He was just getting in my nerves.Of course, I never told him what this little thing was for, but I promised to pay him in cash if he did. And I am a man of my word."

"You're so stupid!" I yelled.

"--ly in love with you," he said, grinning. "Oh Elsie, don't you realise that we belong together? Why, that's why I moved to this small, small town. And to believe that my Cousin lived here as well?! Just plain luck."

"No! You're a Monster!" I screamed, thrashing the chair around. If I get my hands around his neck.......

"I'm no more of a Monster than you are, Elsie," he replied. "After all, you are the girl that was seeking attention after cheating on their Boyfriend."

Something clicked in my mind, and ice spikes started to shoot everywhere. "YOU TOLD JACK THAT?!?! IS THAT WHY HE HATED ME SO MUCH?!?! YOU SLIMY, LITTLE SON OF A ------"

"Uh, uh, uh," he said, wagging his finger in my face. My face turned a deep red, I was still fuming. "You don't want to lose your temper now, do you Elsie? Or else I'm going to have to punish you."

I stopped. "W-W-Why did you do it?" I said softly.

"Well, my dear," Pitch explained. "I always knew my little Cousin had a crush on you. And the fact that you both had ice powers made it clear that you two were meant to be. It was fate. It was destiny."

Then, he lifted up the chair so that my face was inches away from his. "But I had a chance to change that fate. And I took it."

Glaring, I spat at him. "I will never love you."

Smirking, he wiped off my spit off his face and flicked it towards the cement floor. "Well, if I can't have you, then nobody will."

Then, he grabbed iron mace from a metal tray that had just appeared, and lifted it towards my head.

"Night Night, Elsie."

Then, my vision turned red and pain screamed in my body. All I could mutter were these words...

"Jack."

Then, everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
So first of all, I just wanted to say.......

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k READS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO HUGE FOR ME THANK YOU ALO SO. ICH FOR READING, VOTING SND COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I CANT TELL TOU HIW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I SAW HOW MANY READS THIS BOOK HAD, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IN APPRECATE IT A LOT!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So on another note....😅

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. So what do you think happened to Elsa? And where is Jack and the Gang?! Are they still searching or have they called the police into this situation? I also hope you noticed all the little bits from the movies. Like how Pitch could change his fate like Merida in Brave.........and Elsa like when she was in the cell in Frozen....................

So yes! If you enjoyed the chapter, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                             ~CHOCO