10.

Jack's P.O.V

"I just don't know what to do guys!" I said, banging my head on the lunch table.

"Seriously Jack," hiccup said, munching his way through a beef burger. "If you want to stop this bet, then its not a problem. We understand that your love life is more important than your reputation."

I slammed my first down on the table, causing the entire group to jump back in surprise. "Don't you see? My love life IS my reputation! Or most of it anyway. Losing this stupid bet could get around the school! I'd be a joke!"

Eugene the patted my back soothingly. "It's okay Jack, we can figure out a way to help you kiss her. Give me until after school. "

I nodded my head in response, not really paying attention. Whilst Eugene was talking, I looked past his head to find Elsa staring at me. I was about to do my all famous smirk, but the. Her eyes formed into a glare. Slowly, I look back at Eugene.

"Besides," he continued. "Everything is possib-"

"That idiot!" I heard a Scottish voice say. "I'll give that wee lamb a piece of my mind!"

We all turned around to find Merida standing on her table, her face almost as red as her hair. Then, I saw Rapunzel Whisper something to her, causing her to look around and glare at everyone.

"Hey! What are you wee lasses looking at?" She yelled.

We all turned around, trying to cover our faces. Trust me, you DON'T want to mess with her.

"We still don't think this is a good idea guys....." Both Hiccup and Kristoff said.

"Don't worry friends, I'll get our Jackie his girl," Eugene said.

I rolled my eyes and took a large bite out of my sandwich. "She's not 'my girl'. She's just someone that I plan to date and ditch."

~2 hours later...~

After I finished my last period, I was about to get into my car until I heard Eugenie calling out for me.

"Frost," he said, his eyes twinkling with excitement. "I think I have found you a one way ticket to Elsa's heart."

"If she even has one." I mumbled.

Elsa's P.O.V

Friday

I had just finished doing my Chemistry homework when I hears the doorbell ring from upstairs.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, dashing down the stairs to open the door."Hey guys!" I said, looking at a very excited Rapunzel and Merida, who was looking at her phone.

"Hey Elsa!" They both said.

When they both came in, we all heard Anna rushing down the stairs, causing her to fall down to the bottom with a big thud.

"Anna?" I asked, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She said, smoothing down the crinkles in her dress.

After Anna's fall. We all decided to grab some pillows from upstairs and place them in the center of the living room.

Once we had finished, we were about to put in a movie when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Did anyone order pizza?" Anna asked.

Nobody raised their hand.

"Oh guys! I forgot to tell you! I brought some special guests!" Rapunzel squealed, opening the door.

"Eugene! Guys! I'm Glad you could all co-"

"Jack?!"

"Hi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday!
Or was it yesterday?
I don't know!

Anyways, SOMEDAY I didn't update and I'm really sorry, but yes, here it is. I'm sorry it is such a short chapter. But I hope this was good enough.

If you DID enjoy this chapter, or you want to send in feedback, it would mean the world to me if you could

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                          ~Choco