9.CHERRY

JOY'S POV

I knew the owner of the voice but I returned to make sure that he was really there and I wasn't imagining things.
"What do you want? Are you following me ? Are you a creep?" I said angrily.
He was in every place that I go and was making it more harder for me to not think about him.
"I want you" he said with a wide smile in his face.
"And I was not following you sweetie but is pure coincidence. It seems like fate is playing with us." He added.
"You will never get me. Who do you think you are? I am not like other girls who are fooled by your charm and your fake beautiful words." I said looking in his eyes.
"I know that you are different and that's why I want you. Also you should know that when I want something I always get it."
"Well not this time mister arrogant." I said with a smirk and left. I was surprised at my own words and how strong I was in front of him. In reality my heart was beating furiously and I felt like from time to time I would faint. He always had  this effect on me. What are you doing to me Jungkook?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She was furious at my stubbornness to make her mine. I, on the other hand enjoyed making her angry and how she would fight me back. I liked to tease her. But I was dead serious when I said that I would make her mine.
She was the first girl who had attracted my attention like that. I had met many girls but no one of  them stayed in my mind for that long. She was the only girl I had been thinking this last days and I haven't even touched her. How it would be to kiss her pink lips and touch her curvy body?

************************************
Today I was feeling happy and fully charged to start a tiring day at school. Before I even didn't go to school and now here I am going every day. It was all because of my babygirl. She has brought rays of light in  my life since she became part of it. I was walking at the school's hallway  and it was a bit dark because the lack of windows. I was typing in my phone when I crushed with somebody. I herd a soft voice and I knew already who was. All her papers that she had been holding in her hands were now scattered all over the floor. She bent down to pick them and I followed her. After gathering some of them she raised in her feet and was looking at me accusingly. Half of her papers were in my hands now.
"Again you? Don't you see where are you going? You really need a check up at the oculist." She said angrily.
"What about you? I can suggest you   the same thing. I think we should go together for that check up." I said half smiling.
"Stop making suggestions and give me my papers back"
"If you really want your papers than you should give me something too." I said winking at her.
"Why should I give you something ? These are my papers so you better give them back." Joy said looking mad.
"I won't give them if you don't do so."
"Look I am already late for my classes so just give me the damn papers now." She said angrily.
"No before I get something from you."
"Give me my project. I am not kidding I have to be in my lesson now." Shes said with a worried look.
I felt a bit sorry for doing this to her but I didn't have other choice, I should turn the tables in my favor now that I got the chance.
"I said no."
"What the hell do you want?"
"A kiss......ln here" I said pointing to my cheek and making a puppy's face.
"Are you out of your mind? She yelled.
"Maybe" I said smiling.
"I will never do that" she spoke looking away.
I know she was shy because I noticed the pink that colored her face. I started leaving in the other direction with her project in my hands.
"Okay I will do it" she said with a half voice. That sweet voice of her that I loved.  I couldn't contain my smile but I turned at her looking serious. I approached her and I sensed her shyness and how uncomfortable she was.
She slowly raised in her tip toes and I felt her warm breath in my neck. Slowly she put her hands in my chest for support and kissed my cheek. And I very quickly turned my head and our lips collided. She immediately distanced herself without looking at me. I saw her face now was beet red and she for the first time since I met her, was speechless.
She started leaving with her face held down.
"You forgot the project" I said seriously at her.
Without looking in my eyes she snatched it from my hand and went running towards her class.
I was beyond happy. But now that I tasted her cherry lips I wanted another taste. I became addicted to her soft lips and her gentle touch.
I can't wait for the next time when I will get a taste of my favorite fruit now.