EPILOGUE

JUNGKOOK ' POV

The loud noises coming form the living room, woke me up. Searching the bed with my hands I found empty the other side.
Of course Joy was already up, my wife is an early riser. I don't get it how can she get up so early when last night we stayed up.

After getting up I went in the kitchen, and saw my whole world there, Joy feeding breakfasts to my little princess Jein and Jonathan watching cartoons.

"Morning babe." I greeted kissing her head from behind.

"You're up honey?" She said with her beautiful smile and looked at me with those shiny eyes, every time I look at her every time I fall more and more.

Placing a kiss on my daughter's cheek, I took my seat at the table. 

"Won't you serve me babe?" I asked Joy. I wanted to drag her attention seeing she was too concentrated.

"Babe grab your own food. I am busy." She said .

"Inside the bedroom I can serve you whatever you want." Joy whispered winking at me. I started laughing at her seductive ways. 
I hope she stops because it's too early to get a hard on.

"Mom what are you gonna serve dad inside?" Jonathan asked innocently joining us on the table.

"Darling why don't you finish your breakfast fast and get ready because we are going  to the park later." Joy tried changing the topic while I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Jugnkook you better stop it or there's no dessert tonight." She threatened.

"I promise to be a good boy." I smirked .

"Shut up and eat." Joy said sternly but her blush said the other way. I always loved how she reacts at my teasing.

"How much I like when you show this dominant side of yours." I whispered  getting near her and placing my hand at her thigh under the table.

"Mom you always say that we shouldn't talk during dinner, why are you letting dad?" Jonathan asked with his pouty lips and I could feel a bit of jealousy in his tone. He was a mama's boy after all, and now  he had to share her attention with Jein.

"Baby don't worry, dad will be punished for breaking the rules." Joy said sweetly at him and send me a wicked look.

"Can't wait." I mouthed at her.

I never seem to get enough of her, every day is like the first one. I feel complete with her and our two babies.
I have all what I dreamed for. I feel blessed.

JOY's POV

"Jonathan be careful baby." I said to my little boy who was playing with Novell's son, Aiden. They were inseparable.

Being the same age , they do everything together.

They even started practicing kickboxing with Jungkook . 

Me and Noelle were sitting at the bench , she holding my Jein in her arms.
Jein was a cute baby, quiet and shy. A great combination of Jungkook and me, she got the best of each one.

"I was thinking of taking a break, I feel too tried and I haven't had a good holiday for a long time." I said to Noelle.

"You do Joy. It's difficult to take care of two children , actually three including  your husband." She laughed at the last part.

"Yeah. I need to take care of my husband for a while. I have neglected him for  some time because I have been thinking of a surprise holiday. Just me and him."