17.AGAIN

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I couldn't get out of my mind what happened today. How she slapped me but most important how amazing was to have a taste of her sweet lips again.

I can't believe how stupid I am. Why I stayed glued on my ground? Why I didn't follow her? I was quite shocked after that strong slap I got.

My feisty babygirl !

I have to understand why was she behaving like that with me. I want to know what happened to turn her against me.

Tomorrow no more escaping Joy, I won't allow you to leave without an explanation about your anger and that slap. Even though I know why you slapped me.

As soon as I closed my eyes the image of us kissing replayed on my mind. How your sweet lips caressed mine, how your soft body was and your soft touch in my hair made me forget about everything.

What are you doing to me Joy?

************************************

Differently form other days, today I wake up early and in a strange way I was happy to go to school.

The time I arrived at the university I was already hurrying to go to her class. I know she comes early. She may think that I don't notice her but the truth is that I have seen her often with her friends and I already know her classes.

It sounds like a stalker but I just like to see her laugh and be herself with her friends or when she gets all serious, it makes me go there and kiss her senseless in front of everyone.

I went straight at her class and saw her already sat, with her phone on her hands. Is she talking to someone? Or is she reading someone's text?

"Oh look what we have here ! The little butterfly that escaped from my hands yesterday." I entered the class walking arrogantly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked a little bit startled from my unexpected appearance.

"I have classes."

"Stop playing with me just leave this instant." She said raising from her seat.

"I am not playing." I answered seriously.

I wanted to get on her nerves, to see her reaction when she gets angry and becomes so sexy.

"Leave now." She said in a demanding tone.

Oh God how I loved  her demanding and getting dominant  over me. I was curious how her punishments would be. Would she get very harsh on me?

Stop it Jungkook ! It's not the right time to think about her dominance in that way.

Returning of my thoughts I smirked at her.

"I like this dominant side of yours baby but save it for another place, maybe inside the bedroom."

She flushed and the redness covered her cheeks. How cute she was. That's why I enjoy teasing her, to see her innocent reaction.

"How dare you !" she said regaining her angry look.

"Leave now." Joy repeated.

Coming closer to her I saw how she started to feel nervous and her angry side was fading.

"I don't want. What are you going to do about it?" I said winking at her.

That got her furious.

"Will you slap me or.." I was unable to finish because her hand hit me in my face harder this time.

Stroking my face I looked at her. She raised her eyebrow in a challenging way.  She wanted to prove me that she wasn't affected by me.