8.FRIEND

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

"Jungkook are you even listening to me ?" asked Jimin. I was totally unfazed and not paying attention to their conversation, my mind was somewhere else or to be more  precisely at someone special. There haven't been one day that I hadn't thought about her. She was different from any other girls I have known and that's what made me want her more. 

"Yeah I was just thinking something. where is Taehyung?  Isn't he coming?" I tried to change the conversation. I hated it when they would ask me and try to find anything to tease me but I am that type of person to keep everything inside and I don't like to show my emotions, maybe people consider me cold but that's me and I won't change for anyone.

"He will be here any moment soon." answered Suga.

"There he is " said Jimin looking behind my shoulder. I turned around to see and Taehyung was talking to some girls sitting in a table far in the corner of the café . He was talking to one girl in particular and when I saw her face I was surprised, it was my babygirl. she was talking and laughing with Tae. A wave of anger and jelousy  washed over me. What was their relation? Were they friends or something more? It looked like they  have known each other for a long time. 
I decided to stand up and go towards them.
"Tae what are you doing here? Did you mistake the table? We are sitting there."I interrupted them. My gaze was fixed to him and I was waiting for an answer impatiently.
"Jungkok I was just talking to my friend, Joy. I once have mentioned that a friend of mine was studying at the same school with you." I have totally forgotten but now I regretted it . I wished Tae had introduced us before.
"Why don't you introduce us Tae?" I asked looking at her and she was looking shyly at Tae. Of course I was pretending that it was the first time seeing her. No one had to know that she has benn in my mind since our first meeting, that fateful afternoon. Now I felt relived that they were just friends and nothing more.

"Joy this is my childhood friend Jungkook and Jungkook this is Joy."he said quickly. I extender my hand and she had no other choice than accepting it. I finally felt her soft touch and was already  addicted to her.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.Pleasure meeting you." I said smiling. She didn't speak just nodded her head without looking in my eyes. My babygirl was so shy and I couldn't wait to make fun with her. But that had to wait because I should make her fall for me firstly.
"Let's go to the boys" said Tae disturbing my thoughts and my gaze from her. 
"We should hang out sometime Joy." Said Tae.
"Of course just call me and we can make some arrangements." She said smiling.
Why was she so sweet and lovely with others but with me cold and harsh?
We left their table and went to ours. "So since when have you known her?" I wanted to find more about her and also I wanted to make sure if he had any feelings towards my babygirl. Even if he  had feelings for her I would fight for her and do anything possible to win her heart.
"I have met her in a singing competition a few years ago. She has an amazing voice but she is very shy before the audience. Also some circumstances in her life didn't let her chase her dream." He said a little sad at the end.
"But she is a very strong person. She never lets the bad thing that happen in her life affect her. Just like her name she is full of positive energy and  always smiling."
"You need a friend like her too. So you will smile more and be a happier person not a cold jerk like you are now" he said teasing me.
We were now at our table but I was lost at the words that Tae said about her and I wanted to know her more, to know the real her.

JOY'S POV

We finished classes earlier today and decided to hang out with so we went at a cafè near the school. While we were speaking I heard somebody calling me. It was Taehyung ,we were friends for a couple of years and he was the only guy friend that I had. He was very nice boy and I enjoyed his company. He never saw me more than a friend and was always very supportive and protective, just like an older brother.
Then he came at our direction and spoke to Tae. I didn't know they were friends. I learned his name, Jungkook. It suited him very well, it showed power abd arrogance just like him but was very unique too. 
They were sitting at a table far from us, we were inside and they outside but that didn't prevent him from looking towards me all the time. I could feel his gaze burning in my skin. He made me feel uncomfortable and I couldn't concentrate in whatever the girls were talking. Every time I turned my head in his direction I found him looking at me with his beautiful eyes that had me hypnotized.
I was feeling hot because of his gaze and  the cappuccino I was drinking made it worse.
"Girls I am going to the bathroom" I said and left the table.
I calmed myself and was heading back when a voice made me stop in my tracks.
"Here we meet again babygirl"