14.SICK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Last night was eventful, I can't believe how I expressed my feelings to her. I didn't get answer from Joy but it's okay. I will wait all the time she needs, I don't want to pressure her.

I would do everything possible to win her heart. I am not a romantic person and don't have a single idea how to make a girl surprises and all other things they consider romantic but I would give a try.

This is my first time to get attached emotionally to a girl and I will give it a try, I will let feelings be part of my life. They say you know when the right person comes in your life and I think she is the one. That increasing of my heartbeats and that butterflies I feel every time I am near her are the proof that she is the special one.

With a plan in my mind I called Tae.

"Hey man what's up? I need a favor."

JOY'S POV

I felt terribly. The headache that hasn't stopped for a minute, the running nose, the sore throat and to top it all the fever were results of last night. I had been in bed all day because I had caught a cold last night when I wanted to enjoy the rain but was Jungkook's fault too. He decided to give that "confessing feelings" speech.

Expect the cold, last night has been in my mind all the time. The way he looked me in the eyes and emptied every single emotion that he held inside, how he spoke so sincerely and how he was worried for me made me realise that he really had feelings for me.

Of course other boys have liked me before but I am sure that it had been a crush while Jungkook's words were different, and he was different from other too. He never said a word about me returning the same feeling to him, he didn't pressure me. He wanted to take things slow and try this new feeling for both of us.

I am not sure what to do, whether to accept his proposal and try all this new emotions or to avoid all this and stay in the same page I have been until now. I don't know what to do.
What scares me most is the fear of getting hurt, I won't be able to get to my old self. I feel things deeply and when I love someone I love with all my heart. I give all of me in every kind of relationship without expecting much in return and that's why I have benn hurt by people. Maybe being loyal is my problem.
I don't know what to think anymore.

Thinking was tiring me and being sick didn't help. I felt sleepy and without energy. Sleep was overtaking me and my eyelids were closing when my phone beeped. Rarely people send me messages and expect my parent no one else did. I talked with my friends in social media but today I felt not in mood to talk to anyone so I had closed the wifi.

It was an unknown number. Who would get my number? Quickly I opened the message, I couldn't wait anymore.

"Babygirl
What are you doing?
If you have nothing better to do will you come for a walk with me?
Xoxo"

I knew perfectly who it was, only he called me like that. I was curious to know where did he get the number.
Of course Tae had given it to him.
I like the idea that he didn't directly asked me but found it by himself. That shows that he is really interested in me and does everything to get to know me better.

"I have been in bed all day
I have caught a cold
I can't go out"

This was my quick response. It may be a bit cold and emotionless but I can't express my feelings without being sure that his words are true and he feels for me.

I don't believe in beautiful words and I don't get fooled by them. What I appreciate is someone's personality and without knowing people I don't easily trust. So Jungkook you better earn my trust if you want to win my heart.