24. PASSION

Disclaimer ! This part contains mature scenes.

JOY'S POV

Soft kisses at my bared chest woke me up. The same sensations from last night started building in my body. As soon as Jungkook noticed that I was already waken shifted his body to became face to face with me and started kissing my lips.

Sweet and passionate as always his kisses and his touch made me lose control.

He continued his attack and I didn't even realize how he got naked. And in a brief second was inside me. It hurt a bit from last night but I felt more pleasure than last nigh.

Jungkook became still seeing my expression.

"Are you okay babe? Did I hurt you?l he asked in worry.

"I am fine but you should start moving Kookie."

That's all he needed and started pumping in and out harder till I came undone under him.
Soon he cum inside me and I felt the warm liquid dripping from me.

He placed his head at my neck and stool like that for some time still inside me.

Than he laid next to me and placed my head at his chest and his beating heart.

"No way." Shouted Jungkook.

That made me jerk away and I got up from the bed holding the covers tightly around my body.

Even though we had made love twice and he knew every part of my body I still don't feel comfortable standing naked in front of him.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked confused of his sudden reaction.

"I forgot.." said he.

"What did you forget Jungkook?"

"Baby I am sorry." He said getting up and held my hands.

"For what Jungkook? Will you tell me what is the matter? Why you keep apologizing?" I was getting angry and confused by his nonsense words.

"Baby please calm down. I don't want to upset you."

I only sent him a look waiting for him to explain himself.

After a pause he finally spoke.

"I forgot to wear a condom." He said avoiding my eyes.

"Really Jungkook? For that were you apologizing?" I started laughing. It was his turn to look at me confused now.

"Why are you smiling baby? You should be angry."

"Do you want me to be angry?"

"No no no. Of course not. But I thought you would blame me and be angry about it."

His look made me love him even more. He was feeling guilty. My poor baby.

"I would never blame you Jungkook because we were both so lost that we forgot." The blush that crept my face saying this words didn't get unnoticed by him and he satarted smiling.

"Beside I love children. And I want to have at least four." I said smiling too.

"I will gladly complete your wish." He said and once again dragged me to bed.

"Stop Kookie. We have a matter to solve."

He got serious and looked at me with a sorry look.

"What can we do?"

"I love children but it's still early for us to have one so I will take the after morning pill."

He kissed my deeply and his face lit up.