20.DATE

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I couldn't get last week's events out of my mind. That day she left me with a huge desire for her and I can't wait to have her all to myself.

That's why I have planned a date with Joy, actually our first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I want to see her sweet smile and her sparkling eyes when she learns what I have prepared for her.

I decided to call her, mostly we text but sometimes when I want to hear her soft voice like a lullaby to my ears, I call her.

On the third ring she answered.

"Hi." She said in that sweet voice that makes me lose control.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just staying home watching TV. What about you?"  Joy answered in a soft tone and I could hear a hint of shyness.

My innocent  girl !

"Me too. And I miss you babe. I haven't seen you since a long time." I said pouting like a child.

I heard her laugh in her soft angelic voice, the only music I would like yo hear for the rest of my life.

"I miss you too Jungkook and it haven't been a long time just a week ago."

"To me is a lifetime the time without you. Babe I want to see you. Can you come with me tomorrow and we spent the afternoon together?"

"I don't know, I have to ask my parents." She said sounding a bit excited.

"Ok baby but please make something to be with me, I miss you terribly."

"I will try. I also want to be with you." She said almost like a whisper. For sure she was all red in her face now with her gaze lowered to the ground.

"Tomorrow you will have all of me and you can have your wicked way with me."  I said teasing her. So bad that I couldn't see her reaction.

"You started again. I won't come." Joy said faking a angry tone but I know that she wanted what I said but she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Baby I was teasing you.  Please don't punish me. Even though I know pretty well how much you want my words to be true."

She was silent. She was shy because if she was really mad at me like she would have closed her phone already.

"See you tomorrow babe."

"I don't know if I could ..." she started.

"You will get permission I am sure that when you want something you get it. I know my stubborn girl very well." I interrupted her words.

"Goodnight baby girl.  Till tomorrow."

I heard her murmur a soft goodnight and the line went dead.

JOY'S POV

I was so exited I would meet Jungkook. I asked my parents to go out in the afternoon and they accepted. Of course I had to tell a white lie to them, I couldn't say that I was going to meet my boyfriend.

I told my mom that I will meet Noelle, she knew her so it wasn't a big deal to permit me to hang out.

I was getting ready when my phone beeped. It was a message from Jungkook.

Will you come babe?

Typing a quick reply I started getting ready.

No😢 I can't.