6.JEALOUSY

JOY'S POV

" How much points did you get in the exam Joy?" Asked Kwan.
"That's none of your concern. You should watch your own life and stop messing with me." I responded harshly. He destroyed my funny mood now.
"I just asked. What has gotten into you today? Why are you angry?" He continued in his own.
"What the hell do you want? You better get lost because I will get out of myself and say something that I will regret later." I said and went to my desk.
"Joy he just asked,why had to be so arrogant with him?" Noelle said.
"If you feel sorry about him go console him" I said angrily.
"Me ? I would go but unfortunately he is interested in you" she said making a sad face. She knew how to make me angry and also make me smile.
"Maybe you should go because he has been nicer with you since that day when you helped him. He only approaches us when you are present, for example that day when you weren't he didn't talk to us all day." It was me teasing her now.
"No I am not that type of girl to get my friend's crush" she said half smiling.
"You really like to test my patience. But I am warning you,someday you will experience the strength of my fist" I warned her.
Then the teacher entered and our "fight" ended. We never fought,this was the best part of our friendship, we liked to tease each other but when it was necessary we would help and advice each of us.
************************************
We were waiting  to start the next lesson when Kwan heard us talking and invited himself in our conversation. He was getting on my nerves and If he continued like that I  won't held any responsibility to my words against him. He was stupid enough to think that I liked somebody like him.
"What do you want now?" I said without looking in his eyes.
"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked unexpectedly.
"Why you give so importance to yourself? Why would she hate you? Or do you think that the world revolves around you?" Said accusingly Inna.
I couldn't contain my laugh. I was laughing and I felt happy that he got what he deserved.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I found myself walking at the same corridor that I saw her yesterday. At the end I could see a group of students talking and speaking loudly. I couldn't see clearly if she was there so I decided to approach to get a better view and there she was talking with her friends and a boy was near her. Who the hell was he? Why was she permitting him in her group and what's worse she laughed at something her friend said. The boy flashed an arrogant smile and left the group.
I was going to kill him with my hands. My blood was boiling now and I  swear to God that if he hadn't left by himself I would have gone and tear up his stupid smile of his face. It was her fault too and I will make her pay for this. I was starting to create some great scenarios of her punishment. Just wait and see my baby girl.
I felt relieved when I saw that she and her friends left in the opposite direction than that idiot. I couldn't wait  to teach him a lesson so next time he gets near my Melody, he will think twice. I was looking forward to finding an excuse to pick up a fight with him, so I can let all my anger into him.
She was mine, for the moment being only in my mind but soon she will be mine  in every meaning and I will make sure that every single person in this university knows that she is my babygirl.
I left the school with only one thought in my mind, how to make her fall for me. I take every challenge seriously and work hard to get what I want. This time I am going to work harder because this is my favorite challenge and I can't wait to get the achievement ,my cute girl.