16. FIGHT

JOY'S POV

How could I face him today at school? How could I look into his eyes and not remember him laughing at her?

I couldn't sleep last night and only at dawn I closed my eyes.  Without energy I got up of the bed and the first thing I did was opening the blind. It was raining, like my heart. The weather matched my mood but for one thing I am sure the storm I am facing is worst.

They say that after the rain always shines the sun. I don't believe that. There are storms that leave marks and can't be erased by the sunshine.

Walking to school and listening to music the only thought in my head was to face him or avoid him.

Today I was late to school so I decided to take a break the first lesson and then enter. I wasn't in my always self and I didn't want to see anyone of my classmates. Just their presence makes me sick.

Sitting at the empty stairs I  was lost in the music I was hearing. Sensing someone approaching me I lifted my eyes and they met a pair of dark blue ones. That one person I wanted to avoid was standing in front of me smiling widely.

"Morning Joy."

Without answering I grabbed my bag and left but not before sending him an angry look.

He just stood there watching my leaving form. He was shocked and surprised by my behavior.

After some moments I hear him following me. Even after I ignored him he still came after me.

"Joy wait. What's wrong?"

At the end of the hallway I finally found the empty class and entered closing the door behind me. I may be the sweetest when I am in my good mood but when I am angry I'm worst , so better not get on this side of me.

I didn't speak just continued walking at the big hall trying to find an empty classroom and get in. He was walking slowly after me, following  me like a lost puppy.

Entering the empty class I quickly slammed the door shut.

I hope it kicks straight in your face playboy.

I don't want to see him hurt but I was angry, no that's not right I am furious and mad at him. He thought he could play me but he was wrong , very very wrong. I will show him what means to mess up with me.

I can't believe myself, I almost let him in my life. Like a lovesick puppy I believed every single lie he told.

That jerk!

After few seconds the door was thrown open by no one either but Jungkook. The one and only playboy.

With my back turned at him I was looking from the large window the view in front of me. I wasn't concentrated, it was like I was looking a blurred picture. My mind was thinking about that one person behind me and all that I would say to him. I tried to remember any of the scenarios I had created for when I see him but It seem that I had run out of  words. I was speechless and frozen to my spot with not a word coming out of my mouth.

"Joy will you tell me what wrong with you? Why are you acting like that?"

That drove me nuts. How dare he continue lying and faking that he cares? Turning at him I spoke angrily.

"I am the one acting? I should ask you the same?"

"I don't understand what are you saying." He said with a sincere look in his face.

I don't fall for that look, not anymore Jungkook.

"Playing dumb now, right?" I said with a sarcastic laugh.