31.NIGHT OUT

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Last night was blissful, after such a long time I finally had my drug. Like craved animals we were so hungry for each other. She incognito the fire in me and I lose control.

Last night wasn't supposed to happen but damn, she came here in nothing but her shorts and a loose shirt and I have been holding myself all day.

How could I be indifferent to her sexy body that have haunted me for one year?

Her soft body was curled to mine and her perfume filled my nostrils. How much I have missed waking up to her.

It was wonderful but it shouldn't have happened. It was her who ended everything and now I won't let her walk in my life like nothing happened.

While I was lost  in my thoughts she had woken up and her beautiful shiny emerald eyes were looking at me.

She quickly left my arms and started wearing her clothes but it was a bit hard for her to find them because last night we were too eager to be with each other and all that mattered was to have no clothes left.

She just grabbed my shirt and wore it. How sexy she looked and her angry look in her eyes made her even more.

"All what happened last..."

"I know what you will say. That it was a mistake. Well I feel the same as you." She concluded.

I didn't expect her to say this words, I thought she would believe that we were  back together.

"Yeah you are right. It was just another one night stand. It could have been any other girl but you were the lucky one." I said arrogantly.

"You bastard." Joy yelled and came towards me furiously hitting at my chest with her tiny fists.

"Tis bastard's name you were moaning last night. Have you forgot or want a reminder?" I said catching her hands and dragging her to my body.

"You stupid jerk." She said freeing herself from me.

"I am the jerk now right? When you were the one that came in my house in nothing but a loose shirt. You came in here with a clear intention, to seduce me."

"What the hell are you talking about. I just came in here to give you a piece of mind for letting Jimin out of the apartment." She shouted furiously.

"Right. And you ended up giving me your body." I winked at her.

"It's the opposite. You fell for my seductive game little Kookie."

"Well I wouldn't have refused any girl who would came to my door at that hour of night." I said looking to her eyes that were burning with anger.

She grabbed her things and left quickly closing the door loudly.

I had to say this words to her because If I didn't my weak self that still loves her would have made love to her again this morning. I couldn't see her hot body and not touch it.

Entering my room, my eyes caught a black laced fabric on the floor. When I went closer I noticed  it was her bra. Her body perfume made me go wild.

Every time we make love she forgets something !  

JOY'S POV

How could he talk to me like that?
I seduced him ! Right. He was like starved for me and that's why he let himself get lose in the passion.

That stupid man! He even confessed that he hadn't been with anyone since our last time together. He was so consumed in the lovemaking to think straight and told me the truth.