29.JEALOUS

"I got you." Said Jimin startling me.

After I took a shower, a cold one I was hungry and the smell of the omelette prepared by Joy made me even more.

I pretended not to like it and I said to Jimin that it looks disgusting. It was very tasty and as soon as he went to take a shower I tried it and that jerk found me eating it.

He was laughing loud and I felt like a thief caught guilty.

"That was hilarious man." Continued he.

"I am going to tell Joy to cook more because my friend is an hungry lion." Jimin went toward the door.

"You won't dare." I tried to stop him.

"Well just watch me."

"Dman you Jimin." I yelled but he was alredy gone.

Now Joy will think that I still like her cooking, I still do but I don't want her to know that. 

After some minutes Jimin comes home with a plate in his hands and the bag of groceries in the other one. 

"Poor girl, cooked again and this time more. She is so kind-hearted and agreed immediately when I said my friend is like a hungry lion." He said placing the plate in front of me.

"You really have no shame. How could you go there and ask for food and for groceries."

"Jungkook this are the groceries that you forgot in the elevator because were busy . Let me ask you again ... busy doing what? And Joy insisted  that we get them back because are ours. Even though her roommate was against it."

I sent him a glare and started eating to the amazing food she bought me. She is such a great cooker, if we lived together....

Stop this nonsense Jungkook !

While I was washing the plates the doorbell rang and it was Joy' friend.

"Hi." I greeted her.
She had no fault about Joy's doing. Of course she was her friend and will give the right to her but we had never had an argument together.

Suprised by my sweet manner she looke at me and then found her voice.

"Hi. Actually we have a problem because the water tap in the kitchen is broken and we can't stop the water.
Can you help us with a number of a plumber?" She said a bit uncomfortable.

"I can help you fix it in the mean time and then we call the plumber." 

"Thank you so much, our house is a total mess. It means so much to us, thank you again." Noelle said.

"It's nothing really."  I said and now we were in front of their house.

"Joy." She called her when we got inside.