15. ANGER

JOY'S POV

The weekend is over and it seemed to me like years, maybe because I couldn't wait to go to school. Not that I like going to school but It's the only place where I can see my friends.

Friends right! You can't wait to see him.

It's the end of the school year and the stress will be over, the long hours of studying and the tiring lectures. I can't wait to start my holidays and let everything out of my mind for some time. I really need some relaxing time.

That means I will be far, far from everyone. Even from...

A voice brought me up from my thoughts.

"Earth to Joy. Earth to Joy." Was Noelle's voice.

"What?" I answered a little annoyed for destroying my daydream.

"What are you thinking?" Asked Ina seriously.

"I was thinking about where to go to eat something because I am starving." I lied quickly.

Actually it wasn't totally a lie or better it was a white lie. I really was hungry but what I was thinking had nothing to do with  that.

"So girls how was your weekend?" Asked Hannah after we sat at one of our favorite places.
The best weekend ever. Jungkook visiting me, bringing presents....

That little bunny......

Why are you asking that Hannah? You were never interested before.
But I didn't tell her so, just waited for girls to speak. 
Weekend reminds me of him and I can't take it out of my mind and now she had to mention it again.

"Joy! What's wrong with you today? You are not yourself. Are you sick?" Asked Inna in a worried tone.

I can't hide anything to them but I can't tell either. I don't know yet what is this that me and Jungkook have and I have to make sure that he is serious before spreading the word to others.

"No I am perfectly fine but I was a bit sick on Saturday."

"Are you sure you are okay?" Said Noelle looking at me.

One more question and I will tell them everything. I can't survive all this questions and all this pressure.
They are doing it unconsciously but every word that they speak reminds me of the beautiful weekend and everything that happened.

"I am going to the bathroom. I will be quick."
I needed to cool my self a bit.

Leaving the table I was walking to the bathroom when my eyes caught a couple sitting at a table far in the corner. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jungkook and in front if him was a girl with blonde straight hair. They were smiling and talking with each other.

I continued walking towards the bathroom, hoping he didn't see me. He was so concentrated at her and didn't  look around. 

Of course he will look at her. What do you think Joy? He will notice you?

This was all a lie, a big fat lie.  He is just like all the others who want to have a good time and are never interested in getting involved emotionally. That's what Playboys like him do best.

How could I trust him? Normally I have a hard time to believe others and let them be part of my life but he destroyed all the walls around me and melted the ice that surrounded my heart.

It's my fault! Why did I let him so easily in my life? I always thought that I was different and don't get fooled by sweet talk but I proved wrong. I am just like other stupid girls.