33.MOONLIGHT

JOY'S POV

Omg! He embarrassed me. How can I face him now?

Chris and his girlfriend came at our house this morning, then we will go for a little tour around the city since we are new here.
While she was in the bathroom, Jungkook came, he  though I was alone with Chris and like always  he misunderstood everything. 

Chris's phone rang and I finally escaped to my room to calm down because my face always betrays me.

You will pay for this Jungkook !

"I am sorry but we have to go because I got an urgent call from my work." He said as soon as I went back at the living room.

" We could have enjoyed this Sunday but that will have to wait for another time I guess."  Amy said.

She and Chris have been together for four years already and they are a perfect couple. 

If only me and Jungkook...

No it's better this way. No one gets hurt. I was the one who ended what we had but I didn't want to make Jungkook chose between me and his future.
We both have suffered this one year apart and it's better to let things just the way they are.
I can't go back at him and beg for another chance because I know he will reject me, and my heart isn't strong enough to get broken  again.

"Of course we will catch up another day." I said getting back from my thoughts.

They left and I headed to my room to take a shower. Jungkook's perfume was all over me. How much I have missed his strong arms all over me. 

The doorbell rang again. He came back.

"What the hell do you want now?" I opened the door furiously.

"Wow calm down tiger. I just want to get inside." Noelle said laughing.

"I thought it was..." I said unconsciously.

"Who Jungkook?" She asked entering the house.

"You told him right? I don't have to ask because I know that you messed up something." 

"Told about what?" She continued acting.

"Told him that Chris and Amy are here." I said angrily at her actions.

"I didn't said anything. Just explained to him that I was going grocery shopping because we had guests." Noelle explained.

" Ok I  might have forgot to mention that Amy was here too." She lowered her voice at the end. 

"Like always you have to spill everything." I said to her but I know it is worthless, she never listens.

"Are you mad at me?" Noelle said sitting next to me.

"No I am mad at him for coming here and making a scene."

She laughed out loud.
"So he really came here. What did he say ?"

"He said some nonsense. Judging things without knowing the the truth."

"Why don't you talk to him Joy and tell him the reason why you had to break up from him?"

"I can't Noelle. I don't even know where I found all that strength to end our relationship. I decided for both of us. I didn't want him to be obliged to choose between me and his future.  I simplified things. I was the one who chose for him. I know very well that he was hurt but you have seen me how much I suffered too.  He is the only person that I love and will always love. But now I can't ask him to get back together because he is too stubborn and has that damn ego. I am sure that he won't accept to be together again."