11.BOYFRIEND?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"So do you want your phone or not?" I said seriously with my face very close hers and my lips almost touching her.
She was speechless and tried leaving but I quickly put my both hands in the wall in  each side of her , trapping her.  She had no escape. She held her face down, I wanted to see her beautiful eyes and her kissable lips. I touched her soft chin and raised her head so she could look me and I could look her lips.
"What are you willing to give to get your phone back?" I asked with my eyes at her cherry lips.
"Why do you always want something back for returning my things?  You steal them from me and ask for something in return. They belong to  me. I don't have to trade anything to get them." She said and her breath crashed in my lips. She was arousing me doing that and I wanted so badly to kiss her.
I started lowering my head and as soon as our lips met the bell rang.
Quickly we separated from each other and I handed her the phone.
She sat at her previous place and I calming myself went to open the door.
You will pay for this Tae.
"Hey what took you so long to open the door?" He entered holding some plastic bags.
"We were watching TV and didn't hear the bell." I lied looking at Joy's direction.
"I'll help you arrange the things you bought" she said and left on the kitchen with him.
I smiled looking ate her retrieving figure. My shy baby girl.
************************************
The party had already started, music playing, people chatting with each other, some were drinking and some were dancing. It was planned as a small gathering but it turned a big party. Looking into the crowd my eyes were searching for someone in specific. There she was talking with Jessie, I knew her too we used to hang out together a lot and she was Tae's crush but she didn't know that. Anyway my eyes were scanning  my baby from head to toe. How simple and natural she was, staying there smiling softly. Two other boys joined their group, one of them looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I have seen him. Joy distanced herself a little, I sensed that she was uncomfortable and was avoiding him.
I was furious. I didn't like the idea of anyone getting near her. I started walking towards them.
"Babygirl where were you? I was looking for you." I said putting my arm around her waist. She looked at me confused but I ignored her and continued on my own.
"Hey Jessie how are you doing? Its been a long time" I smiled to her acting like those jerks didn't exist.
"Who are you?" Asked one of them and now I know why he looked familiar. He was Joy's classmate, Kwan was his name I asked some of my friends who knew him. That idiot who keeps going near my baby.
"You really didn't understand or  are you playing dumb?" I looked him straight in his eyes.
"Be careful how you speak to me." he said thinking he would frighten me.
"Really? What are you going to do?" I let Joy's waist and started approaching him. I was mad because he molested my girl, she was mine not officially but soon she will be.
I felt two arms around my chest and  I returned to look at her, fear was written all over her face. Was she worried about him or about me?
"Please stop." She said in a low voice. I couldn't stand to watch her like that worried and scared. I would do anything she asked me, she didn't have to plead.
"You better stay away from my girlfriend because next time you won't be lucky. You have no idea what I can do to those who mess with my loved ones." I warned him.
I grabbed Joy's hand and started walking through the crowd till we arrived at the backyard. Now we were facing each other an I was holding her hand.
"Why was he with you?"
"Me and Jessie were talking when he came." She explained in a soft voice.
"Why didn't you leave?"
"He had just come when you..."
"Do you enjoy his company? Yeah right. That's why you continued staying near him." I interrupted her.
"Who are you to demand answers? Why am I even explaining to you?
And how dare you act like my boyfriend?" The soft and shy Joy had disappeared now she was angry and I adored this side of her. I liked how her eyebrows would furrow, her eyes would become darker and her soft voice would become full of anger.
"Is he important to you?" I avoided her accusations. I wanted to get an answer.
"I don't want to answer, I am not obligated to give explanations to strangers." She said arrogantly looking away.
"Why did you stopped me from showing him his place? Were you scared and worried that he would get hurt?" She was not looking at me and this was getting on my nerves.
I caught her chin and raised it so she was looking at me.
"Do you care about him?"
"If I do so what? What will you do about that?" She challenged me.
I grabbed her head and kissed her, angrily at first but sensing her unmoving lips I brushed my lips softly with hers until she relaxed and parted her lips slightly. Touching her lips softly she started responding to the kiss and now we were kissing passionately. She was a fast learner. We only parted because we needed to breathe. Holding her closely I put butterfly kisses all over her face. I was hungrier for her lips now that I got a full taste of them.
She looked cute standing in front of me  with pink cheeks and her lips that had gotten bloody red after our kiss.
"Will you answer me now or we are still strangers?" I teased her.
She refused to look me in the eyes.
"Do you care about him?"
"No" she answered in a low voice.
"Do you like him?" I wanted to make sure.
"Of course no. I don't even talk to him in the class." She explained quickly.
After some time I decided to play a little with her.
"See I get what I want." I said winking at her. We were still close to each other.
"What are you saying?"
"I said that I wanted another taste of your lips and I got it." I teased her.
She lowered her head and didn't say anything.
" will you accept that we are not strangers? Or do you want me to convince you about it?" I grinned at her.
"But we don't..." now were my lips closing over hers so she couldn't get any excuse off her pretty mouth.
"You learn very fast." I said after catching my breath. I needed her and I couldn't get enough of her.
I wanted to kiss her over and over again. I was about to join our lips when a voice made us  separate quickly.
"Hey you two what are you doing here?  We are going to start playing 'truth or dare'." Said Tae and if the look could kill he would be dead now. It was the second time interrupting us . I would teach him a lesson but that have to wait.
Without speaking Joy walked inside the house while I stayed to get some fresh air because she had left me breathless. From now on I couldn't breathe normally because she was the only oxygen that my body needed.