28. NEW BEGINNING

After one year

JOY'POV

"Noelle open up the door." I yelled form the kitchen.

I was cooking in the kitchen while she was unpacking our baggage. It was or third day here in Seoul and we hadn't time to settle completely. The only thing we did since we came here was tyding up the house, actually me doing the most because Noelle is a lazy bun.

"Noelle!" I called her again. The banging in the door was getting louder and It was annoying me.

" I heard you once Joy." She said coming out from the bedroom.

"Why the hell you are knocking so loudly?" she said angrily to the person on the other door.

No way! With her attitude we will never create connections with people.

After some talking which I couldn't hear she closed the door and came where I was.

" Who was at the door?"

"An idiot." She answered angrily.

I just sent her a look and she had no other way than to answer.

"It was the neighbor who lives in the downstairs , he complained about the noises we are making. That moron he will see what the real noise is."

"We won't do such a thing. He is right we are listening to music and arranging things so we have been loud enough to disturb him."

"Whatever you say Joy."

"Anyway the lunch is ready so let's eat and then we finish unpacking."

It was at late afternoon that we finally tidied the house, unpacked and got ready to go out. Since we were too tired to cook we decided to go out for pizza. I made no effort to dress up, wearing a denim skirt and a black t-shirt and I let my hair loose.

 I made no effort to dress up, wearing a denim skirt and a black t-shirt and I let my hair loose

It was just a hang out with my friend and I had no one to impress, especially not ...

"Again getting lost in your thoughts?" interrupted Noelle.

"No, just thinking."

"okay lets have fun and find some boys to bring home." She said holing my arm and dragging me out of the house.

"Noelle we ..." I started.

"I was just joking Joy. Anyway if we find someone worth it we will." She said laughing and I joined her too. I know pretty fine that she was just joking.

The pizzeria was crowded and we luckily found a place to sit, it was in a corner but right where we wanted because I didn't want anyone's attention . I just wanted to be left alone.

It has been one year since I last saw Jungkook. And it has been a hell year for me. Nothing seemed to make sense. I concentrated on my studies and became a real nerd, only studies and nothing else. Even hanging out with my friends was out of the question.