23. LOVE

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The last month has been the best of my life. Finally Joy is my girlfriend and she is like a ray of sun in my life. 

This one is the last semester that I will study at the same university and I have decided to enjoy it with my babygirl. 

Every time I have a break I go to her class to see her and also to make it clear to that prick Kwan that she si mine.

He just smokes and glares at us when  I hold her hand and hug her tightly. 
That look that he sends to her makes me mad but I don't want to pick up a fight and worry Joy. 

Like every day I was going to her class and meet her. She was sitting with her friends talking and smiling. Oh god how I love that smile plastered on her pretty face, and her dimples that I adored so much. 

I went straight at her desk and some of her classmates actually all of them were looking at me. I haven't entered in her class till now but this was all part of my plan so they would understand that Joy is mine.

"Babygirl." I said wanting to get her attention and that was enough to make her notice me and also become all red in her face. I hope it is from shyness and not anger because I wasn't ready to face her.

My spitfire girl !

She glanced back and saw some of the girls on the class gawking at me and that was enough for her to compose herself.  Maybe she got jealous and I will be happy to see her reaction.

"Baby you came to see me. You are so sweet." She said smiling with a soft tone.

She got hold of my hand and dragged  me outside of the class, at the hall where Kwan and some other boys were smoking.
That bastard had his eyes on us and had seen all the scene.
I understand that from his angry look and this eyes that were burning holes on me.
I send him a smirk meaning that he couldn't have a chance with Joy and she was my girlfriend.

Still holding hands we distance ourselves a bit and faced each other

It was a voice that interrupted us from our bubble.

"Jungkook it is you?"

I returned  to see who was the owner of the voice. It was Mary. She was the ex-grilfriend of my buddy James. Of
course  she was just for a short time but quite an entertaining for him.

What the hell does she wanted now? Worst in front of Joy. She was provoking. I saw it from the wicked grin on her face.

"What do you want Mary?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"You have become so distant Jungkook. It's been a long time since we hang out. Do you want to meet so we can catch up for the lost time?" She said faking a sweet tone.

That bi**h !

" I don't want to do nothing with you Mary.  I am not so low to hang out with exes of my friends." I said dryly.