32.SLEEPOVER

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The sudden stop of the car interrupted us.

Damn! The right time to stop!

"What the hell was that Jimin?" I shouted in frustration.

"That dog came out of nowhere, running in the middle of the street." He said explaining the abrupt stop while getting on the road again.

Now I hate dogs!

Noelle and Jimin started talking again and I had the chance to do the same with Joy.

"I see that you still have the necklace that I gave you. So you haven't forgotten me at all, in contrary you have been thinking about me." I whispered near her face, just a millimetre was enough and our lips would became one.

"I use it just as a piece of accessory nothing more. And I am not the only one that have been thinking about you. You have done the same. Because I know pretty well babyboy that you haven't touched any other women since me." She said winking.

How the hell she knows?

"How sure you are about that?" I asked her smirking.

"Very sure Kookie because you confessed it to me." It was her turn now to smirk.

"I did so?" I asked her while placing my hand at her inner thigh and touching her slowly going higher and higher with my hand.

"Stop it." She said trying to stop me.

"Stop you with this attitude and stop going to parties and dancing like that. It's too provocative damn it." I said squeezing her thigh and touching sensually her private part.

"You don't tell me what to do and what not. I do whatever I want. And stop touching me." She said and tried once again to take off my hand.

"You won't go alone at nigh are we clear? And you will do what I say or I will continue what I started with my hand right here in the car.

She glared at me terrified of my words and didn't say anything just nodded her head.

Touching her one last time I retrieved my hand and she calmed down.

How much I wanted to be alone with her and kiss her in every part of her body, feel her soft skin against mine.

I have became starved after her body. I can't seem to get enough of her.

"I am so hungry." Noelle broke the silence in the car.

"Can you drop us at a restaurant ?" Said Joy looking at Jimin in the front mirror.

"I am hungry too. We left in a hurry and didn't get the chance to eat dinner. It was Jungkook's idea to follow..."

"Jimin you better shut your mouth and look for a place to eat." I interrupted him from spilling the beans in front of the girls. I didn't want Joy to learn that I followed her to the club. Or that I have been looking at her all the time.

Oh God how much I wanted to kill those pricks who gazed at her curvy body.

The car finally stop. It was hard to find a restaurant open at this hour of the night. It was past midnight.

Noelle headed out of the car and Joy started doing the same.

Immediately I caught her soft hand and stopped her. She turned around and looked at me surprised.

"Jimin accompany Noelle to order some take out food." I said glancing at him and he quickly followed her , leaving us alone.

"Let go." Joy said coldly.