26. ALONE

JOY'S POV

How could I let him go? How can I live without his beautiful eyes? But I have to push him away so the goodbye would be less painful.

Seeing him sleeping like an angel beside me makes it impossible for me to be mean and to break his heart but I should. He will leave where his family lives now and he will start his master's degree there. I don't want to make him choose between his future and our relationship. And I don't want to have a relationship in distance because things start to fall apart and it simply wouldn't work.

Today after school me met up and ended in Jungkook's house cooking lunch and of course we made love

Today after school me met up and ended in Jungkook's house cooking lunch and of course we made love. He has a big appetite for me and I for him too.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Asked Jungkook.

"Nothing at all." I said indifferently.

"Come on tell me Joy." He said coming next to me and sneaking his arms around me.

"I told you it's nothing." I said escaping his embrace.

We were in his house and since it was lunch time we were cooking together.

I got busy in the kitchen so he won't came near me because I will give in and show how much I love him, instead I should push him away.

He sensed my cold behavior today and tired to light my mood but it didn't work.
As we were eating he had his gaze fixed at me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked Jungkook.

"In contrary, everything is fine. I like how much you enjoy the food, how you don't think about getting fat. I am amazed actually, because girls usually are careful with the food in front of their boyfriend." He said with an admiration look.

"Well I am not like other girls." I answered dryly and continued eating.

"Of course you aren't baby." Jungkook smiled.

After we finished eating we cleaned up and I started laving.

"Where are you going baby?" His voice stopped me.

"Home." Came my short answer.

"Joy stay a bit more baby please." He was pleading me like he knew that this was our last time together.