35. THE TRUTH

JOY'S POV

He dragged me to his room and closed the door twice.
Now I have no escape. I am at his mercy.

I saw his lower front, was all wet. Omg how am I supposed to clean that.

"You can change to something else. Why do I have to clean that?"

"Because I say so." He answered.

"Who are you to order me around? Just wear another pair from your closet and leave me alone."

"You made a mess and you have to clean it." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Ok. Sooner we finish this, better." I said grabbing a small towel from one of his drawers and kneeled of front of him brushing the towel up and down. His breath started quickening and became more harsh.

I felt his tightness growing under my hands. A part of me wanted to wrap mu fingers around his...

Joy stop this. The alcohol is giving his effect on me.

"Stop." Jungkook managed to say with a husky voice. His face had an expression like was in pain.

"Why to stop now? You were the one who wanted me to clean up the mess I made." I said continuing brushing harder over his pants where the wet stain was visible on his black pants.

"Stop it." He said again, louder this time but I ignored him.

A strong grip on my wrist stopped me and he brought me up from my lowered position. Now we were face to face, his strong hand holding my hand and our bodies millimetres away.

"Why you didn't stop when I told you? You started a bigger mess now that needs to be cleared immediately." He said shifting his gaze from my eyes to my lips.

All I was thinking were his pulp lips on mine. His soft touch over my body.

"What are you talking about?" I said getting back into the conversation.

"This." He said pushing my body flat to his. And a soft scream escaped my lips when I felt his hard member against my lower abdomen.

"I didn't do nothing." I said looking at his neck, not daring to look at his sparkling eyes because I know I can't resist him.

"Don't act innocent babygirl, I know pretty well your devilish ways."

"I didn't do anything on purpose." I yelled at him because it wasn't my intention. Well at first it wasn't but then he made me angry and I rubbed his pants harder.

He pushed me on the bed behind us and in a second was on top of me.
He started kissing me and touching every part of my body.
His soft hands put me on fire. He kissed my lips while lifting my dress slowly and I felt his hands exploring the area over my panties.

With my hands locked at his wide neck and messing up with his hair, I couldn't stop but moan continuously.

Jungkook finally inserted his fingers inside the panties and touched me where I needed him most.

When I felt a burning sensation that made me roll my eyes inside my head he stopped.

I opened my eyes to find him hoovering beside me, with a smirk planted on his face.

I saw him angrily , pushed him off me making him fall on the bed and without saying a word I got up running to the bathroom. Locking myself in.

It's so humiliating. How he could do this to me. Leaving me hanging and burning with desire.

Omg. I fell again for him. I started crying feeling so bad about all what happened. Maybe I shouldn't have drunk. It gave me courage to act like this. But still he shouldn't have acted like that.