12.TRUTH OR DARE

JOY'S POV

I was on cloud nine after the earth shattering kiss. I couldn't believe how quickly I let my guards down. He was not even my boyfriend. It was amazing and in my lips were printed his plump ones.

He was so sweet and gentle, his touch burned my skin and I wanted to feel him again. What's wrong with me?

"Joy come here we are playing truth or dare." It was Jessie's voice that brought me back from my daydream.

I don't like that game but I had to play because I wanted a distraction, my mind was only thinking about the kiss. Now were left only the people I know, it seemed like the party was over. For how long  have I been with Jungkook? With him the hours felt like seconds. I sat where others were , near Jessie and another boy that I didn't know.

We were about to start when Jungkook came with a grin in his face and without looking at me and sat in front of me. He looked at me and then he became serious and was looking at angrily. What did I do now?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was happy and the only reason was her. She has been in my mind since that day when we bumped to each other. She has brought joy in my life and now that I got a hold of her I am never letting her go.
When I entered I saw that everyone were ready to play the game. This is gone be fun. I smiled thinking of the question that I would make to my baby.  I searched for her in the group and she was there sitting next to Jessie and in the other side of her was a boy. I didn't recognize him. I felt jealous because she was my babygirl , mine. I have to do something, I can't let my girl near another man. I stand up and went to them.

"Dude can you go sit in my place?" I said to that boy pretending to be calm when in reality I wanted to punch him.

"Why?" He asked surprised.

"I want to have Tae in front of me." I said smiling a bit and he was getting in my nerves.

He left his place and I sat next to my baby. I sat too close to her and she tried putting some distance between us but  thank God Jessie was on the other side. Let the game begin babygirl. I turned my head and Tae was looking at us , I winked at him and I hope he got my message.

Spin after spin of the bottle finally it stopped in the direction of Tae and Joy. He will ask her and I can't wait to see her blush and hear her answer.

"Truth or dare Joy?" Asked Tae.

"Truth." She said in a soft voice.

She thought that Tae wouldn't make a question to put her in difficulty. Sorry baby tonight Tae is only mu friend. Looking for the last time at Tae I turned my head at the beauty standing beside me.

"Do you like someone?" He said looking between us.

Really Tae? Haven't you got something more spicy? I hoped he would ask her 'Who you kissed for the last time ?' Or 'when was your first kiss?' But also I was eager to know if she likes someone, more I want to know if she likes me.

"Yes." She said in a low voice.

Her face all red now and she was playing with  her ring in her hand. She was nervous and shy I could understand from her behavior.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Asked again Tae smiling.

"One question, one answer. let's continue. Spin the bottle again." I said to him. I didn't want to see my baby embarrassed, only I could tease her.

We were at the end of the game now when the bottle stopped between Suga and Joy. I hope he doesn't crosses the limit with my baby and make her questions that will make her feel bad.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Answered her and that made me look at her surprised. Now the brave and confident Joy was back and she was playing hard.

"Ok. You should kiss... hmm let me think." He pretended to be thinking and looked at all the boys who were playing. I know he remembers very good that day in the bus when I chased Joy and now was making fun of me. I sent him a death glare letting him know that if he says other name beside mine he would be dead.

"Kiss Jungkook." He said seriously.

Others started making noise, whispering and yelling kiss.  I was looking at her, waiting for her move.
She smirking , approached and slowly planted a kiss in my cheek. She was playing with me now. The tables have turned, she was teasing me and she enjoyed it. I was speechless still looking at her but she was concentrated in the game.

Coming back to my senses I returned my attention to the game while my mind was on Joy. How amazing she was, one moment shy and the other like nothing happened. She had the ability to hide her feelings very well but I will destroy the walls that surrender her heart. I will get to know the real you babygirl and your feelings that you hold in that strong iron cage.