34. PARTY

JOY'S POV

"Noelle hurry up. We are already late." I yelled from the door.

"Coming." She answered.

Omg. This girl is always late and we end up running to school because of her.

After some minutes we finally left home and got into the elevator.
Hoping that I won't see him since in the morning because I have been thinking about him all night, I dreamed of us together and our happy times.

Of course luck isn't in my side today.
The elevator stopped at sixth floor and here he comes in all his glory, wearing one of his black hoodies, ripped jeans and a baseball cap.

He looks the typical bad boy that makes every girl fall head over heels for him.

"Morning." He greeted looking briefly to Noelle and lingering his gaze at me. Scanning my outfit from head to toe.

He came near me trapping me in the corner of the elevator.
Then entered Jimin which was smiling happily and greeted us.

"Tonight we are having a party and you girls are invited." Jimin said after he shared a look with Jungkook.

"Well actually we..." I was going to refuse his invitation but Noelle didn't let me finish.

"We will come. Thanks for inviting us." She said looking to Jimin.

This girl drives me crazy. She avoids looking at me because knows pretty well that I am not happy with what she did.

"That's great. At 8 pm the party starts so be there on time." Said Jimin and then the doors of the elevator opened signalling we arrived.

Jungkook didn't said a word the whole time, he may be angry why Jimin invited us.
How I can go there and see other girls talking ,laughing and dancing with him.

"Why you accepted it? Why Noelle?" I was really angry at her.

"Well we need a break from school, we should have more fun and enjoy. And we know them. They are not strangers." She explained.

"Is this even a reason to go there? And we don't know anyone else beside those two."

"Well that's a chance to know more people right? Don't over think just enjoy." Noelle said winking at me.

************************************

I was too tired after a long day to school and I was not in mood to go in a party.

I was lying lazily on the bed when Noelle emerged on my room.

"Come on we need to get ready." She said taking my headphones away.

"No I don't want to go." I said whining like a baby.

"We will. Get up, wear something sexy, put some make up on and get ready to break some hearts tonight."

"I don't want to go in a party to see drunk people, couples making out every where, sluts throwing themselves to every boy in the room." I said rolling my eyes.

"Really Joy?" Noelle laughed out loud.

"It's just a little party, more like a gathering. This kind of party can't be done in a small apartment. And I know what bothers you." She added.

"And according to you what bothers me Noelle?" I said titling my head at her.

"The fact that these sluts who you mentioned may throw themselves to Jungkook."

"No it's not true." I said, even though a part of me wished that they all know that Jungkook is mine.

"Whatever you say Joy. Start getting ready now because the party starts in abouts a hour." She said closing the door behind her.